chapter seven !

╭ ╮

Ramirez Residence
Wednesday, 11:43 PM

╰ ╯

─────・─────・────・────・ ─────・

"what the fuck are you doing here." you asked, folding ur arms. Everybody looks mad & confused. "I came back to be with my family." he said, taking a step closer to you. you backed up away from him. you shake ur head.

"no." you said to him.

"no?" ur dad said.

"no!" you told him. "you can't just walk up in here and expect to have a relationship with ur 3 children like THAT."

"I came back to start a bond. Please, just let me stay for a couple of days." he said looking at you, isa & Ricky.

"no." isa said.

"im sorry but you have to go." Ricky said leading him out the door. "come on, please." he said getting on his knees. "dad no! now leave, it's not safe here." ricky said. "please, I won't see you guys after. it's just for a couple of days, where is ur mom?"

"business trip." isa responded.

"okay! I can get to know you guys." he said whole smiling. "what do you say? can you make it happen?"

you, isa & ricky looked at each other and then nodded. "yes you can stay." ricky said. "thank you." he said. "uhh so where should I sleep?" he asked you 3.

"there's a guest bedroom and bathroom upstairs, I can lead you to it if you want?" isa said. he nodded. "great, now come on dad." isa said smiling a little and going upstairs with him. you immediately walked over to the kitchen and leaned against the fridge door, placing ur hands on ur hand and hyperventilating. you were having an attack.

"adri, what's wrong?" novalie asked running over to you. "nothing im fine!" you said continuing to hyperventilate. all of the sudden ur body started feeling weird, you started seeing spots in front of ur eyes. "hey Ricky and novalie, do you see that?" you asked them.

"see what?" they said looking around. "it's right here." you said pointing to it, ricky and novalie couldn't see it. "I don't see anything." novalie told you. you started fanning urself. "hey is the AC on? it's very hot." you said walking over to the thermostat and put it on 65.

"yo are you good?" ricky said to you. "im fine!" you said continuing to fan urself. ur head began spinning and you were getting dizzy. you started groaning. "ow, fuck.." you said holding ur head and squeezing ur eyes. "adriana, seriously what's wrong." ricky said walking over to you and lifting ur head up gently.

"noth..nothing.." you said immediately falling and completely blacking out.

RICKY'S POV:

"OH MY GOD." I said, instantly catching adriana. you tried shaking her but she didn't budge or respond. "ISA! DAD! COME DOWNSTAIRS!" I screamed. "ADRIANA! ADRIANA WAKE UP!"

"baby don't yell at her!" novalie said laying her down on her back. isa and dad immediately ran downstairs and saw adriana laying on the ground. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?" isa said. "SHE PASSED OUT!" I yelled. "SOMEONE DIAL 911." ricky said. novalie immediately called 911. ur dad started stressing out and began shaking her. "how long has it been?!" dad asked. "1-2 minutes! why?!" you asked.