chapter two !

╭                                 ╮

Central High School
Monday, 9:50 AM

                         ╰                                ╯

─────・─────・────・────・ ─────・
it's finally time for the class you hate, physics. you and Rosalie walk in and of course, sit in the back.  "adri he likes youuuu!!" she says to me. you laugh and say "no he doesn't!" she shakes her head. "literally stop playing games." she said.

you get on ur phone and start watching reels on instagram until you get a notification pops up.

< @azloveace has requested to follow you.

you accepted the request and you look at his page, posts & highlights. while ur doing that alex decides to text you..

alex
hey ma, wsp

adrii
dont call me that. call me adri or adriana.

alex
you so funny lol. but okay adri. what class you in now?

adrii
physics, wbu

alex
geometry, i hate this bitch ass class. ngl all the boys rlly tryna blow off their last 3 classes.

adrii
same, you think maybe my girls could blow off my classes with yall?

alex
hy, js text ricky. we can all go to ur place and go in the game room & shi.

adrii
mmm okay. I'll let yk what he says.

alex
alr.

adrii
ricky

ricky
yeah wassup sis?

adrii
can me and my homegirls blow off our classes to come with you guys 🤗

ricky
how did you even know.

adrii
don't worry about it.. so yes or no?

ricky
yeah meet behind the gym, nobody be there or go in there frl and they definitely don't have PE class 2nd period.

adrii
okay thank you, love you!

ricky
love you too

adrii
ricky said yes

alex
okay bet.

you text your girl gc and tell them the details, they all agree on going as well. the bell rings and you and the girls put ur stuff in the locker and go out behind the gym waiting for the boys. all the girls are doing their own thing but it's kinda silent so victoria breaks the silence..

"you guys tryna make a tiktok while we wait?" she asks. "yeah" we all say. she puts her phone by a wall and puts the audio "your spinning me around, my feet are off the ground" you guys do the tiktok and after you guys watch it, laugh for a little and wait. after 5 minutes, all the boys come checking behind them.