chapter five !

╭ ╮

Ramirez Residence
Tuesday, 11:32 PM

╰ ╯

─────・─────・────・────・ ─────・
as you stepped outside and enjoyed the fresh air you watch as your brother ricky runs up to you. "yo adri you good?" he said noticing that you were drunk. "im fine dad leave me alonee." you said walking away going back inside. you get snatched away by alex. you groan.

"what now??!" you say clearly getting annoyed. "you're coming to my house, you can't be here cause you might sneak and drink shit." he said grabbing ur hand. "go pack clothes for the night and come outside, im waiting in the car." he says walking outside leaving you in the kitchen. you roll ur eyes and go upstairs into ur room, packing ur bag quickly and walking downstairs and outside to his car. you stumble while you get in the car.

"ay you good?!" alex asks while taking ur bag and putting it in the back. "yes dad im fineee." you said reclining the seat back a little. "im alex, not ur dad." he said as he started the car up and began to drive. "my bad alex" you said as you rested ur head back and closed ur eyes. a couple minutes after, you guys arrive at his place.

"ay adriana bro be quiet! my mom and sister are asleep." he said while trying to shush you.

"I don't know if I want to tho." you said laughing loud and squeezing his cheeks. he opened the door and carried you and ur bag instead, upstairs to his room. he placed you down on his bed and went back downstairs. as you settled down a bit, you took off ur clothes and put on pajama shorts and a regular white top. you stare at his gaming set so you walk over to it and start pressing things to turn it on.

"adriana what the fuck are you doing?" alex questioned. you jumped back and looked at him quickly to find him standing in front of his bed with water and pills. you roll your eyes and snatch the pill bottle from him and dump a lot on ur hand.

"AYE AYE!" he says. he looked at the amount and saw maybe 15 and poured some back into the pill bottle. you only had 2 in ur hand. "2 adriana not fucking 15." he said as you rolled ur eyes and shrugged ur shoulders.

you popped them into ur mouth and took a big gulp of water. you then placed the water down and got onto his bed, going underneath the covers.

9:45 am.

you read on ur phone the time, as you jumped up and looked next to you and saw alex fast asleep. you felt like shit when you woke up. your head was pounding over and over again. as you looked to the left you quickly covered your eyes, since the bright sun was shining directly in his room. you tap alex hard and rough as he woke up.

"god damn. what's up adriana." he asked with a tired voice. "SCHOOL." you yelled quickly getting up and putting ur house slippers on. alex began to laugh at you.

"seriously what the FUCK is your issue?!" you asked him still upset with ur head pounding. "well silly if you maybe checked ur calendar for school, there's no school for the rest of the week." you freeze as you hear the news. you sigh loud and get back into the bed laying down, facing alex. you both were now looking at each other as you laid down.