chapter three !

╭ ╮

McDonald's
Monday, 8:23 PM

╰ ╯

─────・─────・────・────・ ─────・

alex steps in and starts talking. "oh so you're saying you were watching her?" "n-no that's not what i was saying i-i was just walking and i saw her so I was just looking to see." the boy said stuttering after his words. "yo move man, she's good over here." he said, you were shocked by his words but you just stood there as the line was moving fast.

"thanks i guess alex." you said. "what? you wanted his number or something?" he asked you.

"no, i just didn't expect for you to do that. he didn't even look like he meant any harm." you said about to place your order. "hey can i get a number 5 please." you say. "the meal or just the burger?" the guy at the register asks. "the meal, medium fries please." you tell him. "okay what will be the drink today?"

"sprite please, light ice." you finally say, completing your order. "alright the total is $12.51, cash or card?" "card." you say inserting your card in and waiting. you watched as the receipt came out and watched as the guy gave it to you along with the cup. "adriana this conversation isn't over yet." alex tells you. you completely ignore him as you're walking to the fountain machine to fill up ur cup. "what is there to talk about alex, you basically spoke for me." you tell him looking at him deeply in his face.

"i don't know why i went protective mode. it's just, i have a little sister so that's why. I don't want anybody getting hurt and adriana just to let you know, he does look like he meant harm. you didn't see the way how he was looking? standing? acting?" he says. "I wasn't paying attention for real, but thanks like I said." you told him, walking over to the counter to grab your food, you grabbed it and walked out McDonald's with alex behind you. you got into his car and started eating.

"look im sorry adriana for doing too much." he said. "alex you're good." you said laughing a little to lighten up the conversation. while ur not looking Alex takes a fry out ur bag. "heyy!!!" you say trying to take it back but he already ate it. you shove up the middle finger at him while you both start laughing. as he pulls up in front of ur house, you gather ur belongings & food together and open the car door.

"bye adri, see you tomorrow." alex says while smiling. you smile back and say "bye alex!" you close the car door and open the door to ur house. you walk upstairs and go into isa's room and see her laying down on her phone, "hey, I got some fries. you can get some if you want" you tell her. "nah im good, thanks tho!" she said, "you're welcome" you said walking out and going to Ricky's room. you knock and hear "come" so you open the door. "hey bro, I got some fries you want some?" you ask. "no I already ate, thanks tho. novalie might want some so just put it on a napkin." he says. you do as he says and walk out and go to ur room.

you get in your bed. take off ur sweater which leaves you in a black tank top. you ate the rest of ur food while you watched "all american, season 4" after you brushed ur teeth & went to sleep.

your alarm clock went off for 5:45 AM, since you wanted to take the longest shower ever and wash your hair. your shower including washing your hair lasted an hour and a couple of minutes. you watched the time and it now read 7:25 AM, you blow dryed your hair, styled it, did ur makeup & put ur clothes on. today you wore a black cropped top that showed ur boobs a bit. you had on ksubi jeans, ur black and white vans knu skool & ur cross necklace. as soon as you finished you decided to take pictures to post on instagram. as soon as you were about to post them, you got a message from alex.