The Jeon's

Seokjin wandered through the grand halls of the Hydra palace, his fingers brushing against the intricate tapestries that adorned the walls. The beauty was undeniable, yet it felt cold and distant.

Jeonghan appeared beside him, offering a warm smile. "Your Highness, how are you finding your new home?"

Seokjin sighed. "It's... different. Beautiful, but unfamiliar. I miss the courtyard swing back in Sera."

Jeonghan nodded. "In time, this place will feel like home. You have us, and the Duke seems kind."

Seokjin smiled faintly. "Yes, he does. But there's so much more to understand."

"Well, the Duke is one of his own kind," said a voice behind them. They both turned to see the Crown Prince standing there, and they greeted him politely.

Seokjin suddenly remembered the conversation he had with Namjoon, who had warned, "Stay away from the Crown Prince; he is nothing but trouble." Seokjin thought his husband might be right—this guy looked like a crazy psychopath.

"Umm, Your Highness, it looks like the Duke is looking for you," said Seokjin, quickly walking away.

"Your Highness, I suggest we stay away from him," Jeonghan said, and Seokjin agreed.

"Good noon, Your Highness. I was informed by the Duke that I will be your personal guard from today on," said a new voice. They turned to see Seungcheol, smiling wide and showing his dimples.

"Oh nice, we could really appreciate a guard, right, Your Highness?" said Jeonghan, and Seokjin agreed. The three of them then went to have some tea, which Seungcheol had recommended.

After their tea, Seokjin, Jeonghan, and Seungcheol made their way to the garden, where Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung were talking while their children played around a picnic blanket. The scene was idyllic, filled with the laughter of children and the warm sunlight filtering through the trees.

As Seokjin approached, the group greeted him warmly. Seeing Seokjin sitting on the blanket, Hoseok offered to have a guard bring him a chair.

Seokjin shook his head. "No need, really. I'm comfortable here."

Jeonghan, noticing the persistence of their friends, interjected, "Everyone, it's okay if Seokjin hyung sits on the ground. He actually likes sitting on the grass, and back in our palace, he used to do pottery and played in mud, so it's fine." He sounded slightly frustrated, which caught everyone off guard and quieted them down.

Suddenly, Seungcheol started laughing, and soon, everyone joined in. Jeonghan blushed different shades of red, embarrassed by the attention. The laughter was contagious, and even the babies joined in with their adorable giggles.

After a while, Seokjin broke the comfortable silence. "So, what were you all discussing?"

Jimin took a deep breath and began explaining. "We were talking about Tae and Jungkook's relationship. Tae's father has always tried to dictate their lives, and these meetings with him are never easy. He's always pushing for something, and it's exhausting for both of them."

Seokjin listened intently, his heart going out to his new family. They continued to talk about life, sharing stories and experiences. Seungcheol occasionally pitched in with tales of how he had defeated various wild animals, much to the amusement of the group. At other times, he was busy playing with Heesung and Yeonjun, while little Beomgyu slept peacefully in his bassinet.

As the conversation flowed, Seokjin felt a sense of belonging start to take root. Despite the newness and strangeness of his surroundings, he felt comforted by the warmth of his new family and friends. The camaraderie among them reminded him of simpler times in Sera, and for a moment, he felt at peace.