- Chapter 9 -

They were having dinner when Ryan suddenly asked her

" Do you wanna go somewhere ? "

" Like ..now ?? "

" Yes now. "

" Ryan it's past 10 . "

" So ?? Not too late. And the place where I want to take you looks good only in night. Think again or you will loose a great adventure. "

" Okayy okayy I'm in " Ashley feels the mood lightened a bit. After the morning incident they were kind of avoiding eachother. So going out would not be such a bad idea.

So they finished dinner and put on some warm clothes. Ryan was driving while Ashley was looking outside the window. She always loved night more than day. Night is calm. It is beautiful. After driving for almost an hour they reached a less crowded place. It was far from the city. While the whole city is full with blinding lights, this place still has the touch of nature. Moonlight falls on them . Ashley looked at the man stand beside her. Her stomach twisted at the mere sight of him smiling. She desparately wants to know if Ryan feels the same about her .

Ryan held her hand and guided her. Ashley didn't even care where he was taking her at this point. If Ryan would take her to hell she will gladly follow him. Soon they reached at a bridge over the river . She looked down at the river flowing. In moonlight the water was sparkling , it felt like someone dropped glitter all over it.

" You like it ? " Ryan asked her , their hands still intertwined together.

" Yess it's so beautiful. Thank you for taking me here. " She meant every word. It would be such a waste to miss this view.

" It's my secret place for over a decade. "

" Secret place ?? " She looked at him.

" I have been coming here since I was a kid. You can say this place comforts me in a way nobody ever could..."

" Wow that's..." She was about to finish but Ryan continued .

" Until I met you. "

" Huh ?? " She was shocked hearing the sudden confession.

" Before you I had no one. All my life I was alone. To stop myself from being sad I started loving my loneliness. I thought I am fine. But when you came into my life I realised how wrong I was. I was never ok with being alone. I craved comfort. I craved a person whom I can call mine. Before you I forgot to smile , to live . You gave me a reason to believe in life again. I never ever believed in destiny until I met you Ashley. You comforted me just like this place. "

" Is this why you brought me here ? "

" Yes. To tell you how much you mean to me. How beautiful you are that it hurts to look at you sometimes. While I know I am not the best choice for you , I can assure you that I will try to be a better person. For you. I will do anything to be with you. Will you give me a chance to be a part of your world ? "

His eyes are glistening. But he did know he was something something which he already was. Ashley fell in love with him even befoe she knew him. In her mind She was always his.

" You have already occupied a large part of my world Ryan. Being with you makes me happy. You  helped me to find my long lost happiness I have always craved. And if you aren't the best choice for me then I don't know who is " she touched his cheeks.

" I love you Ashley. "

" I love you too "

Ryan pulled her closer to him. So closer that they are liter breathing eachother at this point. Ryan whispered against her lips

" Can I kiss you "

Ashley nodded. She had always dreamt about her first kiss. Now that it's finally happening she feels  she would collapse. All of these feels so unreal.

Ryan sealed his lips to hers. She closed her eyes in anticipation. It felt like her heart will explode. She was about to kiss him back but suddenly she heard a very familiar voice. A female voice it is. She was about it ignore but ...she heard her name.. someone was calling her by her name. But nobody knows her here so who is this... realisation hit her like a storm. The voice she is hearing is none other than her mum. Her eyes fluttered open.

" Ashley why are you sleeping on the floor ??? "

" Mum !!  what are you doing here ?? " She's sweating.

" So I can't even come in my daughter's room now ? " Her mum is standing beside the mirror , arms crossed. It's her house. It's her room.
.
.
.
.
So...what do you guys think 🧐🧐

Next chapter coming 🌸💞