💗 EPILOGUE 💗

~ 6 months later ~

Ashley was waiting in her dressing room. Her heart was beating so fast. She thought she was prepared for today but the rush of adrenaline in her veins , the uneven breathing was telling her otherwise.

She adjusted her gown  and checked her make up again . She looked at her reflection on the mirror. The beautiful memories with the people who made her life worth living flashed in front of her eyes. She wondered how her father would react if he saw her in a wedding dress holding a bouquet. She was missing him a lot today.

Few minutes later her mother came and took her to the hall. Yes , It's really happening.

The hall was decorated with flowers , ribbons and balloons. A beautiful chandelier was hanging from the ceiling . Guests were sitting on the table chatting among themselves . Her eyes fell on the Ryan who was waiting for her on the stage. Their eyes met and it felt like the whole world melted away. It's only them now. For life.
With a soft smile and a racing heart Ashley started walking down the aisle . She clutched her bouquet tightly. Everyone in the hall starte cheering , applausing .

Ashley stood infront of him. Ryan gave her a nod and squeezed her hand in his. The priest continued the rituals.

" I pronounce you husband and wife, Now you may kiss . "

With that Ryan claimed her lips . The first kiss of their new life . People say first kiss is beautiful but with this man every kiss , every hug , everything is beautiful. With Ryan ,  the world seems brighter, more beautiful.

Everyone present in the hall were congratulating and cheering for them. Ashley saw her mum wiping her tears , her sister and her husband who were waving at them , her friends , relatives who were smiling at her . Her eyes fell on an old lady standing alone in the corner of the room . The lady smiled at her and mouthed '' Congratulations you finally made it dear '' . Ashley smiled back and was about to look around herself but suddenly she recognised something. She knew whom she just saw.

It's been years she met her but didn't forget her face . The lady from the shop , who gave her the mirror ,who wrote her the letter.

When Ashley tried to find her again in the crowd , she couldn't see her . The lady was gone. Ashley wanted to meet her , to thank her but seems like this was the last time she saw her.

"What's wrong ?" Ryan asked noticing her zoning out.

Ashley smiled at him " Nothing , let's go"

The couple held  eachothers hands and walked towards their new life . A life full of hopes and dreams.

It's The beautiful journey of Ashley and Ryan . It's their story. A story of love and miracles.

✨~End~✨