Chapter - 11

Browsing through his phone, Jai was casually walking through the corridor of second floor.

He got a call from the office and attended it.

"Rajesh, I'll be back next week. Everything is going well at the office right ?"

"Yes sir. Actually i called you to inform that we have to go to construction site of a mall in Bangalore"

"Oh yes. I had forgotten that in between"
He thought for a while.

"We can go there next week when i come"

"Okay sir. Is your engagement over ?"

"Yes☺"

A smile crept on his face when he looked at the platinum ring engraved in the sweetest name of his sweetheart "Vennela"

"Actually our second engagement. It took place yesterday"

"Congratulations sir😄"

"Thank you. Also im at peace that everything is going well in office with you around"

"Thats my duty, sir and im happy to do it"

Jai smiled.

"Okay then if there is nothing, ill disconnect"

"Yes sir..wait one more thing. We have a video conference of the upcoming start up business"

"Okay. Message me the details on what's app"

"Yes. Ok sir"

They disconnected the call and Jai walked forward and passed infront of Vennela's room.

He took two steps back and saw the door closed. He knew that she would be there.
After their engagement yesterday, he couldnt see her properly due to all the guests around. He felt annoyed at times not getting a glimpse of his fiancee. Some of the guests went today morning only.

Jai thought to knock the door at first. Later chided the thought thinking what fun would be in it.

He pressed his forefinger on the door and found it unlocked.
In a swift motion, he got inside her room stealthily.
Jai gulped the saliva down his throat watching the view in his front.

Her bare exposed back and nimble fingers struggling to hook the blouse. She was only in her blouse and skirt of half saree. Water from her long hair was dripping lightly on the floor.

"Uff.. this hook. What happened to it now ?" She murmured which was clear enough for Jai.

He locked the door to her room slowly and walked towards her.

Holding the blouse, he hooked it up for her.
She turned back to see the intruder and sighed when she saw Jai. But soon her eyes turned wide and she crossed her arms infront, covering it.
He raised his eyebrows, smirking at her.

"Ba..bav...bava ..why are you here ? Go.. im changing the dress ..cant you see ?😳"

"Yes.. you change the dress no" He half layed on her bed.

"Who asked you to come without knocking the door?🤨"

"Who asked you to keep the door unlocked ? What had happened had it been someone else other than me ? And also its your husband😉"

"Uh..umm..no one else would come inside without knocking ..and you are not my husband yet"

"How can you be so sure ? It can be Nagulu too.."

Nalla nagulu bava wont come inside like you did. She glared at him.

"We are engaged, bangaram. Be cool😙"