Chapter - 10

The past one month was tough and really beautiful for the new parents. Babies cries, attending to their needs, deprived of sleep... everything was there but they both managed it in the best way they could. Love and respect for each other increased as well as they showered their love on their tiny tots.

Lakshmi was staying with them as she needed her mother more during this time to teach and guide her since she was a new mother.

One day Vennela and her mother was bathing babies ..both babies were made to lay down on a two separate bathing carpets after an oil massage. They curiosly looked on the ceiling with open mouths which Vennela found so cute.

"They are curious just like you vennu..." her mother said for which made her smile.

Lakshmi went to check the boiling water for their bath while Vennela talked to her babies.

"Amma also has to take a bath after you two.
Both of you spoiled my dress peeing on it. She chuckled and caressed their tiny head🤭❤"

Babies gave a cute smile melting her heart.

"Nana must be working. Paapam he doesnt get sleep mostly. He is always alert when it comes to us. You both have got the bestest nana in the world. And mamma got the bestest husband too"

She smiled seeing them listening her talks attentively.

"Vennu..water is ready ..let's bath them ?"

"Okay amma"

Lakshmi poured water which contained some herbal ingredients in the bucket. She adjusted the warmth of water inorder to bathing them.

Vennela carried the baby boy while her mother took the baby girl.

They started bathing them gently and carefully.

"Atteya...bangaruu..you both need any help ?"

Vennela shifted her gaze to her husband who stood near the bathroom door.

"Jai..its alright .. we can do this. You take some rest...see you look so sleep deprived"

"Yes bava..amma is right"

"Im fine actually. I love attending to their needs... can i watch them ?😀"

He asked sweetly making them smile and nod.

Jai started talking cutely to his babies making them listen attentively to him and smile with wide mouth.

"Awww...my babies are smiling.. nana loves you both😍"

He massaged their tiny feet.

"They surely love you see them responding so actively" Lakshmi said.

"He made both of them in his team right from the moment they were inside my belly😗"

Vennela pouted making Jai giggle.

Their bath was finished and he helped to wipe their tiny bodies and carry them to the room.

"Vennu.. im boiling herbal water for you. Bath after this. Im going to kitchen for preparing lunch"

"Okay amma.."

"Atteya.. i would help no.. dont work yourself so much. Radha will come soon to help"

"I love cooking and feeding my kids. So no worries Jai. Its not a burden for me..its the least i can do for you both. And its nothing compared to our village home. We have to prepare lots of food there. Here its for three of us. So dont worry☺"

She patted his cheek making Jai smile and went to the kitchen.

"When atteya is around i feel like my amma is near me😇"