001

A kid fighting a Minotaur  ❞

It was never my intention to be a child of the gods, I didn't even know that my dad. MY dad was a god. I honestly never believed in gods or even Greek mythology, but here I am an unclaimed half-blood while my older sister is a tree that grows pinecones, and of course her tree protects the camp from any monsters. My brother perhaps? I don't know.

I've lived in the Hermes cabin ever since, but I get goosebumps just realizing that they've been claimed by the god of thieves. But on the bright side, they're welcoming, especially Luke. He was my ride or die, I would always tell my craziest experiences that I had all summer including Annabeth.

My name is Lunaria Grace, and I'm twelve years old, I know that I could start anywhere around my story but I wanted to share how I got to Camp Half-Blood with my sister Thalia, I was only three when me and Thalia ran from home. It was a tough journey but we got through that, it all happened when I was seven, when my sister Thalia found Luke then Annabeth, who was the same age as me traveling alone trying to find camp half-blood.

Well, it was Grover's task to only bring Thalia to camp but he had pity on us that he had to make us come too, but it was difficult as monsters were everywhere. I could still remember the monster that killed her. It was three Furies and an army of hellhounds, just because she was a child of the big three.

"Luke, you need to get them to camp. Now!" Thalia yelled as she let go of my hand and knelt down to my height. "Luna, go with Luke. I'll be fine."

"Promise me, Thalia. Please." I said, stopping the urge to cry as tears almost escaped my eyes, I held out my pinky.

"Promise." Thalia told me with a smile as our pinkies intertwined, Luke got ahold of my hand and he dragged me away from Thalia. Her face changed as she stood facing the army in front of her, in my point of view it was all slow motion, when I looked around. Luke was trying to wake Grover up, Annabeth was frozen in place and Thalia was fighting the monsters as she was claimed by Zeus. The god of lighting.

It was so fast that I saw Thalia on the ground with sprouts of nature growing on her, Luke's reflexes must've been so fast that I didn't know that I was already inside of camp. Chiron tried to get my attention but I was too busy being in shock, replaying the scene all over again in my head.

・・・

A voice distracted me away from my thoughts and saw Luke from the top bunk beside my bed, looking down at me.

( A/N : Luna's bed isn't double bunk! )

"Thinking about Thalia?" He said.

"I miss her." I replied, staring right back at the ceiling.

Luke jumped down from the top bunk as he held a hand out to get me out of bed, "There's a newcomer, why don't you introduce yourself or even show him around?"

" You mean the guy who fought the minotaur? Why can't Annabeth do that?"

"She's busy. Come on, Lu."

"Just this time, promise." Luke added.

"Stop, I don't make promises anymore."