Trapped Again

I wake up on a cold floor. My hair is all over my face. I'm in that dark room again.

"You actually thought you can escape?"

Shit. Hopefully Daniel won't do anything to bad to me.

"U-u-um."

"Save it.", he said harshly before kicking my side.

What's he going to do to me? I'm so stupid. I should've come up with a decent plan to escape. Instead, I just had to run away without a plan.

"Now you'll just have to get a beating."

Before I could process what he had said, he picked my up. Each of his hands on either side of my arms, his fingers digging in forming bruises.

While I started to panic, Daniel slammed me against the concrete wall, sending a jolt of pain to run down my spine. He then attempted to pin me to the wall and punch me repeatedly.

It hurt like hell. Every time he punched me, my head turned to the side harshly or make my head hit the wall. I'm starting to feel dizzy. Now I'm starting to feel something running down my face, like water. It's getting in my mouth. Now I realize that it's blood.

Then he stops punching and throws my to the ground. Something then hits my side and I see that it's his leg and he's kicking me.

I'm trying to tell him to stop but i'm losing my breath and my mouth is filled with blood. So i just start crying.

I can't speak. I can't move. I'm fucking weak. He's beating me and there's nothing I could do to stop him.

Then, he stops. He walks upstairs leaving me to cry and bleed.

-----------------------

After dozing off for a bit I attempt to clean the blood off my face with my shirt. I move slowly so I won't pass out.

I look at my arms and as I suspected, I have bruises. I don't have to check to know that I have bruises on my face. My face might be swollen to because it fucking hurts. Probably a broken rib too, there's bruises all over my sides.

I finally got the bleeding nose under control.

Then, I sneezed and pain shot through my face and down my sides.

"OW! FUCK!!! Ow!", I screamed from the pain.

"Are you alright?"

I looked up slightly and saw that it was Harry not Daniel.

"Why do you care?", I retorted.

"Well u-um.... "

"Well?"

"I don't know , I was just asking."

"Look Larry, my sides hurt, my face is bruised, and I've been kidnapped by two assholes so back off because I'm really not in the fucking mood to be talking to a guy that gets pushed around by everyone."

All that talking made my face hurt even more.

"M-my name is Harry. No-not Larry."

"And I care?"

I kept looking at him and he looked like a kicked puppy. Harry then left without a word.

I sigh.

Maybe I had been too harsh? No shouldn't be feeling bad about what I said. After all he did help with kidnapping me.

The thing I told him about being pushed around by everyone, I don't know if that's true. It has to be though. Every time I see them, Daniel is bossing Harry around and Harry just does it.

Oh my god.

Harry does whatever people tell him to do. He backed off when I told him to.

Now that I have someone to help me, I just have to get a plan altogether.