False Cooperation

I was done with all the cleaning. My body aches. As i get up from cleaning the floor, i feel my back bones pop.

My hands are red and sore from scrubbing at stains from the walls and floors.

I would've looked for a way to escape but Harry is still in the house. Besides , I've come up with a plan. All i have to do is let Daniel do whatever he wants to do with me. Then, i make him believe that I'm used to it after a while. When he least expects it, I'll escape.

No that's crazy. If i do that , then I'm just giving up my body to him. So that plan is out.

Then what do i do then? I could always kill him in the night while he's sleeping. But i don't even know where he sleeps and what if he locks his bedroom door?

Well I'm screwed.

Then i here a door swing open. Daniel stumbles in and nearly crashed to the ground.

Shit. He's drunk.

I watch his eyes as they finally focus me standing in front of him. He then smiles.

"Heyyyy. If's fizzzzy bright?"

"What?"

"Fizzy."

Finally i realize that he is trying to say my name.

"It's Liz.", i corrected.

"Liz....mmm going do fuck you cow."

I froze. I knew he was going to rape me but i didn't expect it so soon. He's also drunk , which makes me even more scared.

He starts to make his way towards me. Then he collapsed.

I just stand there. Then i get an idea. A very brilliant idea.

I haven't seen Harry all day and i assume he's sleeping. So i walk to the kitchen , the cold floor biting at my bare feet. I grab the largest pan i could get

I walk over to Daniel and i bang the pan on his head as hard as i can. Then, i stay silent for a moment to make sure that Harry isn't awake.

When I'm sure that he's not awake , i immediately search Daniel's jeans for keys. I find them in his back pocket. As i go to the door, I get very paranoid. I don't want to get caught.

I don't want to even think about what may happen to me if i get caught. All these thoughts make me try to unlock the door faster. Which is seems impossible because there are at least seven keys Daniel has.

Just when i start to panic and on the verge of a break down, I get the door open. I can't even begin to explain the relief that washes over me.

Then, i start running. I don't know where but i started running.

I mentally face palmed myself for not bringing a pair of shoes. Now my feet are already bruising and getting scratches. I almost stop from all the pain from my feet and legs from running. I could barely catch my breath. But i keep running anyway.

I look around and i don't seem to recognize this place. They must've drove me far from where i come from. That's terrifying.

I know that my body is weak. I haven't eaten anything since the morning , my body is aching and I'm so tired.

I tell my body to keep going but instead of obeying , it collapses. Then, i fall into a deep sleep.