Rules

After Harry walked out, the kitchen was filled with uncomfortable silence. The only sounds in the room are my breathing and a fork scraping on a plate.

I wasn't sure what to do. I don't think i should leave because then Daniel would have sent me away like he did Harry. What does this guy want me to do, watch him eat?

"I need to go over a few things with you."

I looked up at this.

"Talk or shut up when i tell you to. When i tell you to do something, do it. Basically do whatever i tell you. If you don't , then you're going to get a beating."

I didn't know what to say. I have to do what he tells me? This guy could tell me to do a lot of stuff , and that's scary.

"Speak."

"Um...I-I-I..Is there anything e-else i should k-know?"

He looked thoughtful for a moments.

"You'll also be used for my pleasures."

He's going to rape me. I have no idea where i am,no one knows where i am. I'm just stuck here with this guy and his helper who are going to rape me.

I'm to shocked to speak. I was just having a girls night out with my friends, and now I'm trapped with a guy who is planning on raping me.

"Now, be a good girl and watch the dishes."

I immediately got up despite the dizziness. Once i got his plate , i rushed to the sink in fear that if i didn't move fast enough, i would get a beating.

The water felt cool against my hands and the sound of water was slightly calming. I relaxed a little , the tension in my shoulders fading away.

I washed the dishes until they were spotless and when my hands started aching. I flexed my hands around. They were stiff and felt weird and uncomfortable.

Then i heard a pair of feet walking down the stairs. I looked and it was Daniel. He had changed into different clothing. A white t-shirt with a leather jacket, jeans and his expensive looking shoes. He had some keys in his large hand so he was obviously going somewhere.

"I'm going out. When i come back, this place better be cleaned up. Got it?",he said.

"Yes.",i replied.

"Yes what?"

"Yes.....master.",i said hesitantly.

He smirked in a way that made me want to go up to him and wipe that smile off his face.

"I'll be back at ten p.m",he said.

With that , he walks to the door and slams it shut. The slam leaves viberations running through the house. I had flinched when he slammed the door. It had sent shivers running down my spine.

I remember what he said about being back at ten. That leaves me with about eight hours to clean.

I take a glance around me, and my jaw dropped. It was a mess here! Clothing and take out were all over the place. The walls were more brown then white. I could tell the walls were originally white because you could make out the color just beneath the brown.

After looking at this sight, i could only imagine what their rooms look like. If i want to clean all of this, I'll have to start now.

After fifteen minutes of looking for supplies, i get to work.