Stranger

The guy was staring at me. He didn't even bother to look away when he saw that I'd caught him looking.

He was ok looking. Has some muscles tanned skin ,intense blue eyes. I got this weird vibe from him. I decided to just ignore him. Right now I had to handle Jess, who is now missing. I'm going to look for her when someone stops me. "Can i buy you a drink?" I look to see who it is and it's the guy. "No thanks" "Come on, I insist",he begged. By the look on his face, I knew he would just keep bothering me if i refused. "Fine. Just one drink. " He then ordered me something but i don't know what. I just drank the thing without questions. Little did i know that the drink was enough for me to get fully drunk. After that first drink, it was easy for him to make me gulp down drink after drink. In the back off my head, i knew that i should be looking for someone and i shouldn't be drinking with some random guy. But by then i thought "fuck it". Then i was on the dance floor dancing with that guy. After that, i was back at the bar talking with him. I don't know what i was saying. Most likely it was just nonsense. He then suggests that we leave. I'm too drunk to walk, i'm already passing in and out of conscience. So i lean on him the whole way to his car. He's walking perfectly fine though. Didn't he have as much drinks as me? Now I'm in the car, i ask him a question but i don't know what. I feel lightheaded and everything around me is moving except me. Then , i feel something bang hard on my head. I'm too drunk to feel the pain but i go unconscious.