Master

A rush of pain swept over my head. I tried to get up,only to fall back down. I had the most terrible pain in my head .

I have no clue of what happened to me last night or where i am. My brain only remembered bits and pieces.

This guy had given me a drink and i refused. Then,i had taken a sip and after that, i don't know.

All i know is that I'm fully clothed and lying on a hard cement floor.

"I see you've woken up."

I immediately try to see the person who is obviously a man. But my eyes fail and all i can see is darkness.

"Who are you?",i whispered.

"Did i say you could talk?"

I shook my head even though he probably can't see me.

"I'm your master."

I cringe at the thought of someone owning me.

"Please let me go, i won't tell anyone! Just ... don't hu-hurt me."

Then with out a second thought , he kicked my side hard. I wimpered and tried to get away but he didn't let me.
He pulled my hair and pinned me against a wall hard.

"You don't tell me what to do. I run things around here , not you. Got it?"

I could smell his breath on me. He smelled strongly of liquor.

"O-o- ok"

Then he lets go of me. The pain in my head became worse because of him pulling on it. My back will definitely have bruises from how harshly he pushed me to the wall.

I've must've had more than one sip of liquor last night. My head wouldn't hurt like this if i hadn't.

I have this sick feeling in my stomach. I feel dizzy and I'm getting discomfort and my throat feels as if i have some kind of pressure on it. I don't feel good.

Without warning, i throw up then, all of the pain and discomfort becomes too much. I pass out.
                   ------------------------------

I wake up to the pain in my head. It's not as bad as before, just a dull throb.

"Hungry?"

I look around me and realize that I'm no longer in the dark room. Instead I'm in a kitchen. With a steel or metal looking microwave and refrigerator. The rest of the kitchen was a white and peach color. Except for the little splashes of color like pans,bowls, cereal boxes. Even the chairs had color , they were red cushions. The kitchen looks like a room only with three walls. In the middle of it is a big table that was fully stuck to the floor.

Without leting me answer , he put a plate of food in front of me.

"I'm not hungry", i lied.

"Too bad. Eat."

I didn't eat, instead i just sat there.

"If we wanted to kill you, you would have been dead already. Now eat."

I looked at the food. An omelet folded in half like a taco, with cheese melting out of it. On the side was burnt looking bacon, there was also a hash brown.

My mouth watered just looking at it. Then , i give in and eat it all. I wash it down with the orange juice the guy gives me.

Then i noticed that I've never seen this man before. He's not the guy i was dancing with last night. Then i remember that he did mention a "we" during our little conversation.

"Where's my breakfast?"

I turn and recognize the man i had danced with last night.

He had long hair just past his ears. His hair was this black and brown color. Had a bit of a mustache , muscles, tall, and he looks pissed.

"Your plate is right here."

The man i had danced with looks at me.

"I'm Daniel, your master."

"I'm Harry.",said the guy who made me breakfast.

"Harry leave the room ."

"B-but- "

"It was a demand , not a question."

Then without another word, Harry left the kitchen. Which left me alone with Daniel.

Is it better? I'm trying to make it interesting.