Plan

I have the plan all figured out. I'll just have to get help from Harry. All I have to do is force Harry to help me out of here.

That won't be a problem. I mean the guy is such a people pleaser and he's so easy to push around.

My stomach grumbled.

I'm so hungry but I don't think that he'll feed me. He's still angry about me trying to run away.

I'm also in desperate need of a shower.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T KNOW?"

I flinched and tried to listen to the argument upstairs.

"I-i-i don't k-know"

I had to really stay quiet just to hear what sounded like Harry's terrified voice.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU WHEN SHE ESCAPED! THAT'S PART OF YOUR JOB, TO MAKE SURE SHE DOESN'T ESCAPE!"

"No sir! I'm sorry! It was a mistake! Please forgive me it won't happen again!"

Now I'm hearing Harry sob and beg for forgiveness.

"NO! FUCK YOU HARRY! YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!"

I hear a loud sound, and I couldn't hear Harry anymore. Please don't make Harry die. I was going to use him to escape.

I hear three more loud sounds. I start to feel fear rising in me. How in the world do I escape? I can go with the first plan I made.

No. No way. I'm not going to let that son of a bitch do what he wants with me.

Footsteps start to come down the stairs. Then i hear a thump and the footsteps go back upstairs.

The door shuts and locks again.

I hesitate before I start to crawl to the lump of a person on the hard floor. I have a pretty good idea of who it is but I'm really hoping it's not.

Slowly, I turn the body and stare into Harry's face. He has blood covering his face and soaking his shirt. There's dried tears on his face but it's hard to see with all the blood. He has a tiny hole on his forehead and two on the side of his face.

Well......I guess I have to go with the first plan I thought of.

I'm not going to like this at all.