~1~

A/N: I just kinda want to apologise for the little rush in the last part. 

Two days later,

The last thing Yunho wanted to hear was any song, especially Enemy, which is the song that Wooyoung had him practicing for the past two days. From waking up early in the morning, to sleeping really late at night, and having to still keep a diet was a little overwhelming for Yunho, although he wasn't complaining either, cause he really needed the help.

Now, here he was sitted on the floor in the living room, panting heavily as Wooyoung handed him a bottle of water, sitting beside the tired boy.

" I still feel like you're a little off in the chorus" Wooyoung said

" We'll continue tomorrow, my legs are dead" Yunho said

" May i remind you that you only have two more days before the next audition, and if you don't get in you can't audition, till next year" Wooyoung said

" Thanks for reminding me, but i'm really trying. Isn't it better that I don't exhaust myself before the actual day" Yunho said as he stood up from the floor.

" Have you ever  tried street dancing?" Wooyoung asked getting up too.

" I waack, but have never tried the full thing. Why?" Yunho asked

" Maybe you should try adding a new flavor to your dance, and maybe you could get in" Wooyoung suggested

" My crew, we do very well, because every year we do something new, and it has gotten us this far" Wooyoung said pointing at the medals that hung on the wall.

Yunho walked up to the medals, reading every word on them.

" When do we start?" Yunho asked

" We could start today, if you aren't too tired" 

" I'm not tired"

"Ok, let's try something short yet powerful" 

" Why short?"

" Well, if you want the dance to look perfect within the short period of time we got, we'll have to make it short" 

" Fine"

After a few days of rigorous training, the day had arrived. Yunho was sitted in the passenger side of Wooyoung's car. After a few encouraging words from Wooyoung, Yunho got out of the car, waved him goodbye, and headed into the building. He had gotten his number, and was ready to enter after being called. Multiple auditionees went in, and then it was finally his turn. Shaking off the uneasy feeling he felt, in the fear of not getting in, before he knew it, he was already done.

Yunho decided to take a quick trip to the bathroom before his bus would get here. As he walked in, there was a guy making a phone call inside, not wanting to be rude, Yunho waited for the young man to finish the call.

" Ok, sure, see you tomorrow" the guy said ending the phone call

" Can I help you?" the guy asked as he noticed Yunho staring at him.

"  No, i was just waiting for you to finish your call" Yunho explained

" You're here for the audition?" he asked and Yunho nodded in reply

" Good luck" the guys said as he headed for the bathroom.

" Do you work here?" Yunho asked out of curiousity

" Yes, i do" the guy answered 

" Do you know what it takes to be a dancer here?"

" Maybe....confidence, and a little bit of survivor skills" the guy said with a smile