●°♡- 4 -♡°●

A/N: This chapter would be in Seulgi's point of view, and this also a week after Yunho joined the studio.

I have never been late to the studio before, and even if I were late, I would run so I could get there early, but today I was too tired, so here I was, still strolling lazily into the building.

Each step I took made my chest feel heavier. Maybe it was the stress and pressure of the upcoming performance or the fact that my parents wanted me to move back in with them. But if I was being honest with myself, it was probably because of him—Jeong Yunho.

He had been acting strange ever since that night, and it was getting harder for me to ignore. A week had passed, and I could feel the tension growing between us. He was still the diligent dancer he had been since day one, but there was something different in his gaze, something that made my heart race in a way I didn't want it to. I wasn't sure how to deal with it.

I pushed open the door to the studio, the familiar scent of polished wood and sweat hitting me as I stepped inside. The room was empty, but the lights were already on, and I could hear the faint sound of music playing from one of the smaller practice rooms down the hall. Without thinking, I followed the sound, my heart sinking as I realized who would be inside.

Yunho.

He was standing in front of the mirrors, his back to me, his movements fluid and precise. I watched him for a moment, admiring the way his body moved so effortlessly, each step in perfect sync with the beat. He was good—really good—and I had no doubt that he would go far in this industry. But it wasn't just his talent that had been occupying my thoughts lately.

It was the way he looked at me, the way he seemed to gravitate toward me whenever we were in the same room. At first, I thought it was just admiration or respect, but now...now I wasn't so sure. There was something else in his eyes, something that made my stomach twist in knots. And I didn't know how to handle it.

I took a deep breath and stepped into the room, making my presence known. Yunho's eyes met mine in the mirror, and for a split second, I saw something flicker in his gaze—something intense, something that made me want to turn around and leave before things got more complicated than they already were.

"Seulgi," he said, his voice low and steady, but there was an undercurrent of something I couldn't quite place. "You're here."

"Yeah," I replied, trying to keep my tone casual as I walked over to the stereo and turned the volume down. "I thought you'd be gone by now."

"I wanted to get in a bit more practice," he said, turning to face me fully. "I didn't expect you to be here either."

There was a tension in the air, thick and almost suffocating. I felt it as I stood there, staring at him, trying to figure out what to say next. This was dangerous territory. I knew it. He knew it. And yet, neither of us seemed willing to back down.

I opened my mouth to say something—anything that would break the silence—but before I could, Yunho took a step closer, his eyes locked on mine. My breath caught in my throat as he reached out, his hand brushing against my arm, sending a shiver down my spine.

"Seulgi..." he began, his voice barely above a whisper. "I've been thinking a lot lately. About us."

I froze, my mind racing as I tried to process his words. This was exactly what I had been dreading, exactly what I had been trying to avoid. But now that it was happening, I didn't know how to stop it.

"Yunho," I started, but he cut me off, his hand tightening around my arm as he pulled me closer.

"I can't stop thinking about you," he confessed, his eyes searching mine for some kind of response. "I know this is probably wrong, but I...I can't help it."