6

Yunho's POV

The past few days have gone by like nothing, and all I did was successfully gather the courage to tell my parents I was returning home. I haven't even seen Wooyoung since the day of the incident....Oh my gosh... the incident. Up until now, I questioned why I had kissed her in the first place, it's not like we were dating or anything, so I don't blame her for slapping me, I only got angry because I had distracted myself from my main focus, and that was to be a professional dancer, like that was even the reason I moved to Seoul in the first place. I couldn't go back there, it would be too embarrassing. 

The sound of the door opening forced me out of my thoughts. Walking out of my room, I saw San assisting Wooyoung to the couch.

"What happened to him?" I asked approaching San, realising that Wooyoung was unconcious. "Nothing serious. He's just drunk" San said then looked at me, and that was when I realised I wasn't meant to be seen by anyone from the studio.

"Yunho. What happened? Why did you leave?" He asked

"Look, I know I owe all of you an apology for leaving you when we have a performance coming up, I just don't want to dance at 5base anymore" I explained as I watched San's facial expression change to a softer one.

"Did someone say something to you?" San asked, and I shook my head. "Then what is the cause of your withdrawal from the studio, and why did you leave without saying anything to me.... me of all people?" San asked. I knew I had to tell him the truth, but what do you want me to tell him? That I fell in love with Seulgi, kissed her, and then she slapped me? No, I won't.

" Yunho, at least give me a reason why you left, so I can fix it, and you can come back. You do know they've gotten a replacement" San said.

"Wooyoung offered me a position at Deluxe studios" I said, this is was definitely a lie, but I needed to say something to San.

"Oh..."

"Seulgi did say that I should go somewhere I could show off, so here I am" I said with a smile.

"At least say goodbye to the others at the studio, Mingi really wanted to be friends with you, and Kyujin really appreciated you being around. So just come ahead and say goodbye, and tell them the reason you're leaving. Ok?" San said placing a hand on my shoulder.

I was about to say something when Wooyoung started coughing, and San went to get him water.

"I'm heading to the studio later today, would you like to join me?" San asked

Yunho stared at San, unsure how to respond. The thought of going back to 5base, facing Seulgi, and pretending everything was normal twisted a knot in his stomach. How could he walk in and say goodbye when the real reason for leaving was far too personal, too complicated?

"Yeah, maybe," Yunho mumbled, not committing. He shifted awkwardly, avoiding eye contact as San handed the water to a barely conscious Wooyoung, who groaned as he sat up.

San, ever observant, noticed the hesitation in Yunho's voice. "Look, you don't have to say much. Just give everyone some closure. It'll help you too, Yunho." His voice was calm, but there was a quiet insistence behind his words.

Yunho nodded, but his mind was racing. If he went back, he'd have to confront Seulgi. The thought of seeing her again after the kiss, after the slap, was too much. He was still confused, angry even—mostly at himself for letting things get out of control.

"Deluxe Studios, huh?" San said after a moment, clearly still processing Yunho's earlier lie. "I mean, if that's where you think you need to be, I'll support you, but..." He paused, weighing his words. "I just want you to be sure you're making the right decision."