Alola to New Adventures!

"This is it! Alola, my new vacation!" Alex looked out the window of her private jet, seeing the tropical sights of Alola's grounds.
"Syl." Milk barked as they landed.

~~~

"Oh, man... What should we do first?" Alex hopped around excitedly. Milk moved one of the bushes away with her feelers. "Is that... A school?" Alex whispered to herself quietly.
"Maybe I can enroll there for the summer! Hopefully it works like back home." Alex ran over to the school, Milk following her.
She gently walked up the stairs, entering the school.

~~~

"Uh! Excuse me! Miss!" Alex called to a green haired girl, who was grabbing another persons arm and dragging them with her. The two people turned around, and Alex ran up to them.
"I'm sorry to bother, but how can I sign up??" She asked, feeling a bit embarrassed that she had to ask somebody who looked busy, since everyone else was outside.

"You wanna sign up? Great! You can come with us!" The other girl smiled, and the person she was holding looked at Alex for a second. "Wait- Alex??" A familiar voice asked, Alex quickly looked at who said it. "Ash? What are you doing here?!" She pointed at him, confused and shocked. "Well, long story..." Ash rubbed the back of his head. "You guys know each other??" The green hair girl asked, to which they both nodded. "We met back in Kalos, isn't that right, Milk?" Alex put her hands on her hips and looked at her partner, who was gone. Alex quickly noticed that the pink Pokemon was rubbing up all on Ash.

"This makes it better! Come on, then!" The green hair girl smiled and continued to walk to somewhere, presumably the office.
When they stopped, the girl with the Bounsweet knocked on a door with a diamond-shaped window of sorts.
"Professor, sir? I brought some new students." She said, Ash was quick to correct her. "A new student?!" He shouted, waving his arms around. The door opened to reveal a Mr. Mime. "AHH ITS A MR. MIME! SO CUTE, SO CUTE!" Alex started to freak out, finding the Fairy Type adorable. "Hey, whats up with you?" Ash sweat dropped.
"Ash! You finally made it." A high pitched voice said, a taller more older woman walked behind Mr. Mime.

"It's my mom!" Ash exclaimed, shocked. "Glad you could join us." His mom said.
"Alola, Ash! Welcome to the Pokemon School, home of Solrock and roll!" Another person, the oldest of them all, walked out of the room. When he said a Pokemon's name he would make the face of that Pokemon, like a mime that talks.
"Professor Oak, what are you doing here?" Alex and Ash asked in unison. The old man laughed. "People tell me we look alike, I guess that's why you recognized me. The name is Samson Oak." He pointed at himself with his thumb.

"He's the Pokemon School principal." The green girl explained. "Nice to meet chew!" Principal Oak made another Pokemon face, using his hands as a sort of sharp mouth thing. "Nice to meet you..." Ash was confused to say the least.
"He always makes jokes. Playing around with Pokemon names." Green girl explained again. "We all need a little fun, a little dose of levity and laughter is what MY RANT IS FOR!" Principal Oak made another Pokemon face, this time resembling Tyranataur. Everyone had a bit of awkward silence, before they came in.

~~~

"And after we chased a Charizard, we just kind of wound up here." Ash was explaining how he got where he was, trying to also explain that he wasn't a student at all.
"So that means... You're really not a new student here after all." The green girl sighed, embarrassed that she got the mix-up. "It's my fault, I'm in such a hurry all the time I can miss things. Besides you said you wanted to sign up so I thought Ash wanted to sign up as well." Green girl pointed to Alex. "The fact we know each other didnt help either, I guess." Alex shrugged. The big screen TV that was right in front of them all lit up.