The Guardians' Challenge!

"Popplio, make a balloon!"
Lana said, Popplio made a water balloon as big as she could, but it popped and sort of went everywhere.

"Togedemaru Charge Program, execute!"
Sophocles was pressing some buttons on a holographic keyboard, Togedemaru let out an affirmative cry and jumped down from Sophocles' desk.
She tried her best to keep up with the sort of hamster-like wheel she jumped in with her small feet, but ended up falling and rolling inside the wheel.

Lillie got up from her desk and walked over to Mallow's, handing her a recipe.
"Uh, Mallow?" Lillie said quietly. "The recipe you came up with..." She handed Mallow the recipe. "If you added Mago Berry or Aguav Berry, the Pokemon food would be better balanced."
"Lillie, you're just the best! I'll try it now, thank you!" Mallow smiled and thanked, Lillie gave the same smile back.
"I'm happy to help." She said.

Bounsweet jumped up to say thank you as well, but ended up scaring Lillie instead.
Mallow grabbed her Pokemon and put it on her shoulder. "It's such a shame! You know so much about Pokemon, but you can't touch them!" Mallow said. "I can too touch them. I theorize that it's only a matter of if I want to touch them or not." Lillie said defensively.

"Alola..." Kiawe entered the class and rubbed the back of his head tiredly.
"Alola! Did you have a delivery this morning?" Mallow asked. "Yeah, to Ula'Ula Island." Kiawe sat down at his desk.
"Ula'Ula Island? That's far away." Sophocles said. "With my Charizard, it takes no time at all." Kiawe turned his face towards Sophocles, until Professor Kukui entered the class.

"Alola!" He said. "Alola!" The class repeated, watching as two new students entered the class, Ash and Alex. Kiawe noticed that the two of them had Z-Rings, Ash having an Electrium Z and Alex having a Fairium Z.
"Alola!" "Alola to you all!" They both said, now in front of the entire class.
"Starting today, Ash and Alex will be joining us at the Pokemon School. If they have any questions, please don't hesitate to help them out." Professor Kukui said.

"See I really want to become a Pokemon Master! So I wanna learn everything about this place! Glad to be here!" "Pikaaa!" Ash and Pikachu greeted.
"What about you, Alex?" Professor Kukui leaned over behind Ash and asked. Alex quickly got fidgety, scratching her face and looking off to the side.
"Oh me? Uhh... Well, I want to expand my strength and catch every Fairy and Ghost Type I can! So I'm traveling all over the world to do so! And I want to expand my Gym! Not just to be a singular Type Gym... But I want it to be Duel-Type! Kind of like Raihan..." "Sylveon!" Alex rambled on about her dream. The entire class went silent.

Alex's sweat dropped and her posture loosened. "Did I say something wrong?"

~~~

Lillie, Sophocles, Mallow and Lana gathered around the two new students, wanting to get to know them and make them feel more at home- or school. "That's so cool!" Sophocles looked down at the twos wrists.
"Woah, you both got a Z-Ring and Z-Crystal?" Mallow asked, looking down as well. "Yeah, we both got it from Tapu Koko and Tapu Lele while eating dinner!" Alex showed everyone her Z-Ring, it looked identical to Ash's, the only difference being that hers had a Fairium Z.

"Where'd you get that? Not from the Island Challenge, you didn't participate and pass the trials that I know of." Kiawe spoke up, and everyone in the crowd turned around. Ash looked at his Z-Ring and brought it closer to his face, smiling. "Like Alex said, the Tapu's gave it to us. I got mine from Tapu Koko!" "The Tapu's??" Kiawe asked, shocked.
"All of us heard Tapu Koko and Tapu Lele's voice, so we took off after it." Ash explained.
"When we found them, these things just came floating down to us... Yep, right out of the sky!"