-σиє-

「"𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟-𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟-𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?"

"𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬, 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐜." 𝐈 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧

"𝐆𝐨𝐝," 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐲. "𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟-𝐠𝐨𝐝."

𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐝. "𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝. 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲. 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐥𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬."」

—⁺˖° 𝚿 °⁺˖—

[𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕]

Annabeth and I were hanging out in the big house, the trickling rain slowly coming to a stop. There was a thud on the front porch catching the attention of us and Chiron. My eyes met a black haired boy, about my age probably, with electric green eyes. He was helping Grover over here.

The sky still rumbled, and I looked at the two with a mix of an amused and concerned expression on my face.

"He's the one, he must be." Annabeth blurted out.

"Annie, he can hear you." I warned.

Chiron spoke. "Silence, girls. He is still conscious. Bring him inside."

We did exactly that, bringing him to the medic cabin. We lied him down on one of the beds.

"You're feeding him." I told her.

"Fine."

Over the next couple of hours, the boy had woken, fallen asleep, and woken again. I chuckled at Annabeth who was scraping pudding off his chin as he continued to stir awake. I leaned up against the door frame with my arms crossed, observing the boy. Annabeth could be right, maybe he was the one, but currently in his state, we're probably not going to get a lot of information.

When his eyes opened, I greeted, "Morning, Sleeping Beauty." His eyebrows scrunched and Annie bombarded him with the big questions. "What will happen at the summer solstice?"

He croaked out a "What?" She looked around, as if afraid someone else would overhear.

"What's going on? What was stolen? We've only got a few weeks!"

"I'm sorry," He mumbled, "I don't..." Somebody knocked on the door, and the Annabeth quickly filled his mouth with pudding. And we left. When we were out of earshot I spoke up.

"You still sure he's the one? He seems to be completely clueless."

"Have a little faith, will you, Y/n?" She shot back.

I shrugged. "Just try not to get your hopes up. I hate to see you let down."

She smiled "Thanks for the concern."

"I just can't believe he killed that Minotaur. I was chased by a Minotaur on my way here and I didn't kill it." I crossed my arms, clenching my jaw.

"You don't have to be the best all the time."

"It would be nice though. C'mon, you hungry?"

—⁺˖°ʚɞ°⁺˖—

[𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕]

On the table next to me was a tall drink. It looked like iced apple juice, with a green straw and a paper parasol stuck through a maraschino cherry. My hand was so weak I almost dropped the glass once I got my fingers around it. 'Careful,' a familiar voice said.