-тωσ-

"𝐎𝐡, 𝐨𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐧𝐨. 𝐘/𝐧, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲? 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭!"

"𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐡, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞! 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞!" 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝.

—⁺˖° 𝚿 °⁺˖—

[𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕]

The next few days I could tell Percy had settled in better, Annabeth taught him Ancient Greek and I'd spar with him sometimes, of course I always win. Sometimes we'll be the only ones awake in the Hermes cabin due to nightmares, so we'll just talk. One of us being too loud getting a very cranky Luke. We'll giggle and fall asleep. He's a pretty cool person when he's not totally embarrassing.

One thing to keep in mind: keep this boy away from a bow and arrow. I truly believe if he had a balanced sword, he could be a good sword fighter though. He just needs more time and investment. Luke does most of the sword training, he claims 'I get too carried away'. Imagine that.

Currently, I'm getting dressed to go hang out with Annabeth. I pulled on my camp shirt and some denim shorts and let my hair down for today. I strolled out the Hermes cabin, my hair flowing behind me until I saw my favorite blonde (sorry Luke). She looked up from her book and smiled at me.

"Hey, Victory." She greeted.

"Hey, Wise girl. Still on that architecture book?"

"Yeah, it's very interesting. Maybe you should try reading informational books for once."

I rolled my eyes. "Nah, I'll leave that to you. So, anything new?"

She sighed. "Nothing, but that gives us plenty of time to plan capture the flag."

"It gives you time to plan capture to flag. You tell me where to go and I knock people down like bowling pins." Annabeth chuckled and shook her head. "But anyway," I continued. "How's Jackson going to help? Have you seen him lately? He's failing at everything. I almost feel bad for the guy."

"You'll see, just wait. He's the one, I know it" she said.

"Okay, I trust your judgement, Wise girl. While you're getting your read on, I'm going to go find people that will spar with me." I spoke giving her a quick hug.

"Okay, see you later, Y/n." She said returning the hug.

—⁺˖°ʚɞ°⁺˖—

I walked to the arena and saw some kids already sparring. I reached into my pocket and grabbed a cylinder object that extended to a spear in my hand that I called "Thríamvos", Triumph. I flipped my spear around a couple times and sat in the empty audience. Two campers were currently sparring, and I decided to watch. Every so often I would yell out tips to both of them like 'Get your arm up'' and 'Too high! You're exposed!'

When the two boys were done sparring one glared at me. The one glaring was blonde with a slit in his eyebrow. He was paler and shorter than the other who was tan with brown curls.

"Problem?" I questioned the glaring boy.

"Yeah, there's a problem. I'm trying to spar without hearing a nagging voice telling me what to do." He shot back.