Always Mine

( Was Mine Series #1 )

Primoriah is a wild teenager with a hopelessly romantic side, is known for her fearless attitude and reckless decisions. Often labeled as the black sheep of her family yet she just views herself simply as someone living her teenage years to the fullest.

She's really not a hater of love, she actually loves the idea of it... the feeling of being loved and being in love, even once in her life she wants to feel and experience those things... but unlucky for her, she's the 'always liked but never pursued' type of girl.

Fearing she might never marry someone and driven by her fearless attitude, she took a bold step and proposed a deal to Sievan Villafuerte, the most popular and most influential person at school, hoping to change her fate and embrace love on her own terms in the future.

AESTHETICS

Primoriah Laurier
pri · mor · ya

Primoriah Laurierpri · mor · ya

Sievan Villafuerte
siy · van

Sievan Villafuertesiy · van

Klairouge

Vocals / rhythmic guitar:
Soriel Maximillian

Vocals / keyboards:
Sievan Villafuerte

Drums:
Southelius Delacosta

Bass guitar / keyboards:
Soreinzo Sevillejo

Vocals / lead guitar:
Sylus Ricamonte

DISCLAIMER

• This is a work of fiction.
• No part of this book may be reproduced without the permission of the author.
• Read at your own risk. This story contains strong language and sensitive/mature contents.
• I do not own any elements in my book covers and in my mood boards, credits to the rightful owners.
• I write flawed characters, minsan red at minsan green. Don't expect too much. I write for fun and for myself, not to please others.
South Clemencia is just a fictional place in the Philippines, not the same universe as Agustria, Elyria, and Viento Riviera.

All rights reserved © leiduna 2024

07/28/24