Part 6

I went college the next day , Hamza said Hi and I was surprised TBH . I waved at him and sat on my seat . The bus started and in 2 or 3 minutes we were at Ziya's  stop and she was boarding the bus . 

"Ziyaa , come on , I have something to tell you " , I told her while she was coming back to her seat . She gave me a sus look and came to the seat .

" Spill the teaa girrllll " , she exclaimed and I reminded her to calm down . "You are not going to shout or react to this , not here atleast " , she nodded her head when I instructed her.

I took a deep breath and was smiling like a kid smiles when he gets a treat , Ziya was staring right into my eyes . " Are you pregnant ?" , she asked me when I didn't tell her anything and kept smiling like an idiot , " What the fuckkk , Noooo , How would I get preg.....I'll just forget you said that " 

"Then tell me what is going onnn???!!!" 

"Hamza texted me yesterday , saying that he wanted to talk to me " , she was looking at me without blinking a single time , I wasn't even sure if she was moving a single muscle at this moment , after a few moments she asked me to show the chats . 

I took out my phone and showed her the texts , "looks like he's into you " , she said as she handed me my phone . "I don't know , I am still confused and he said Hi this morning" .
She made a whooping sound and hugged me . 

We reached college and I told my friends everything that happened and they were happy for me and now their shipping was more frequent and they would also start shouting my name whenever he was near so that he could see me .

We had normal classes and in the lunch break we went to Anu's class which was also Yami's and Hamza's class . We went there just because Sona wanted to grab Hamza's attention towards me .
We were having lunch and the boys started playing songs on the smart board . Me and Anu started singing and we were vibing to it cuz we were the only two people in our group who knew that song . 

After some time Sona pointed out Hamza who was now standing in front of the class and was gesturing everyone to stay silent and people were actually listening to him and then he played my favourite song , I didn't even know how he knew my favourite song .
It was Love Story by Taylor Swift

When the song started , all of us started singing and somehow I didn't even realize when the whole class went silent and I was the only one singing , I dont know how I was so into the song that I didn't realize what happened , I had closed my eyes and the last thing I remember is all of my friends were singing with me and then I was the only one . 

I opened my eyes and every single person in the class was staring at me and after a few moments Hamza started clapping and eventually the whole class as clapping . I as so happy and shocked cuz this never happened with me . I was always so quiet and silent at school and suddenly everyone's clapping for me . 

This was the best dayy everrrrr!!!!

PS : Things are going to get spicier . Hope you love this .