Part 15

Sehar's POV
I reached home from college . I was silent in the bus , I was just reading my novel and didn't speak to anyone for a long time . Hamza probably noticed that I was silent and he really tried to cheer me up . He cracked lame jokes but I had to smile . I didn't want him to be worried because of me .

I took a bath , got into my pajamas , ate some snacks and then I decided to take a nap . I took my phone and saw that there was a missed call from Hamza . I didn't call him back , I wasn't in the mood to talk . So i slept for sometime .

" Sehar , come on wake up , it's 6 in the evening already " , it was my mom , it was 6 in the evening and I really didn't want to wake up . Sleep is like medicine and I need a lot of it to be healthy again . I was about to sleep again even after my mom threatened to pour water on my face if I sleep again , when my phone rang again . It was Hamza .

Me : heyy whats upp ?

Hamza : nothing , did i disturb you ?

Me : no no i just woke up , i was sleeping when you called before .

Hamza : oh , i just wanted to ask you if it would be okay if we could go somewhere to hang out ?

Me : we ? Like you , me and ziya ?

Hamza : no just the two of us . If youre ok?

Me : when are you planning to go?

Hamza : whenever youre ready

Me : give me some time , ill talk to mom and tell you

Hamza : kayy sure , text me when you decide

Me : okay sure , byee

Hamza : wait listen

Me : yeah tell me

Hamza : تو مثل غروب هستی و من واقعا تو را دوست دارم
( you are like the sunset and I really like you )

Me : what ? Is that Arabic ? What did you even say ? Can you repeat that ?

I was so curious to know what he had said cuz it felt like it was something cute . I wanted to know what he said . I couldn't even note it down and I can't remember what he said.

Hamza : i just said you're a dork anywayss byeeeeee

Before I could say anything he dropped the call and I definitely know he was lying about what he said . I went out of my room and I was thinking if Hamza just invited me for a date or just normal hangout .

I was in the kitchen searching for something to eat cuz my stomach was demanding food . " Sehar , what happened in school today ? " , my mom asked me . How did she know what happened in school ? I was scared , I just told her the daily activities that we do and told her it wasn't much .

I thought she believed that , but after a while my dad called and said that he wanted to talk to me . " Salam Baba Jaan "
( greetings dad )
" What happened in school today , tell us , Ahmed already told us about it. " . That snitch . " nothing it was just a classmate of mine came to talk to me but I felt uncomfortable so I shouted in the corridor and Hamza came and talked to that guy and everything was normal after that " I was quite impressed by the way I was lying and my parents didn't even doubt me .

" Shehzaadi ( princess ) if something likes this happens again you are going to tell it to us by yourself so that we can take actions against the boy , you understand? " , My dad said , he was concerned and angry at the same time .

I assured them that I will surely inform them which I won't do and then called Ziya to tell her about this . She had left for home after the exam as some of her relative died so she had to go and I didn't have a chance to meet her and tell her all this .

She picked on the 4th ring ;

Ziya : heyy

Me : hii , you busy?

Ziya : nah bro just bored I was thinking of calling you .

I told her abt everything that happened at school .

Ziya : oh my gooddd sehar all this happened and you didnt tell me

Me : i didnt have the time to meet you after the exam so i didnt have the chance to tell you all this and dont worry Hamza was there with me the whole time

Ziya : yeah i know

Me : yeah i called to tell you all this and now im going to bed

Ziya : kayy see ya tmrrw , byee

I said bye and did my skincare and went straight for my bed .