The Ultimate Warrior!

Partners: - Jamal/Akiro- Naprince

Partners:
- Jamal/Akiro
- Naprince

Fusion Name: Napral

Fusion Type: Potara

Intro Quote:
"Query; What do you get when you combine the Strongest Saiyan with the Most Powerful Earthling? You Get the Ultimate Warrior!"

First Appearance: Buu Saga. After Everyone was eaten or absorbed by Buu, Jamal had a chance to Fuse with Vegeta but because of the bickering they had because Jamal held back with their fight not using SSJ3, Buu sought the chance to beat Vegeta and have him be absorbed into him. When all hope was lost, Naprince came from hiding and revealed to Jamal that Mr. Popo saved him with magic that made Naprince's Ki hidden along with his Physical Appearance. So when Jamal was alone he came to save his best friend and the two worked together to escape Buu so they could fuse.

Super Skills:
- Destructo Sword
- Kamehameha
- Ki Armor: Ki Armor is a Defense Skill that allows the user to create one piece of Armor to protect and/or enchace a part of the body for attacks and blocking.
- All of Naprince and Jamal's skills

Ultimate Skills:
- Destructive Burning Kamehameha: A fire Ki like Kamehameha with sharp edges like the Destructo Disc. So if the target dodges the Ki Wave, they can still get hit with the razors of the edge of it.
- Super Consecutive Destructo Disc
- Spirit Sword
- All of Naprince and Jamal's skills

Transformations:

- Super Saiyan
(Art will come soon)
- Potential Unleashed
- Super Unleashed

Other Quotes:

- *Yawn* "Huh? Oh sorry, I didn't know we could start."

- "I was worried our power would be weak but it looks like I got even greater Strength"

- "I am the Fusion of Jamal and Naprince. Call me, Napral."

- "Let's do a little wager, You actually get serious and I will fight. Deal?"