Chapter 47 (Smut)

"Have a nice nap, Love?" Celeste opened her eyes to see Sean sitting next to her. She hummed in happiness as she felt him rub her back. "Want a bath?"

She shook her head as she moved closer to him. He chuckled as she put her head in his lap and shifted so she was more comfortable. Sean kept rubbing her back as she closed her eyes and enjoyed his touch.

Her eyes suddenly opened when the tickling sensation ran up her side. "Stop!" She giggled as Sean continued to tickle her. She tried to pull away but he kept it up. She kept laughing as she tried to kick him away. "Stop, Sean! Stop!"

"Nope," he laughed as he kept tickling her.

"Stop!" She laughed as she tried to get away and catch her breath.

"Look at you," Sean chuckled as he laced his fingers with hers and suddenly pinned their hands above her head, "completely at my mercy now."

"What are you going to do?" She gasped.

"Hmmm," He grinned as he thought about it for a minute. "I think I'm going to play with you for a bit," he whispered as he kissed her, pressing into her body forcing her to feel how she was affecting him. "Are you going to let me?"

"Yes," she whispered as she arched up closer to him. "Please."

"Be still," He demanded as he got up off the bed. She pouted but remained still as her eyes watched him walk to the closet. It was only then that she realized she was in Sean's bed and not in her own room. As he walked back to her, her body flushed in excitement as her eyes laid on the items in his hands. "Ready?" he grinned as he took in her rosy cheeks and lit up eyes.

"Yes," She whispered as he knelt above her. He grabbed one of her wrists and wrapped the padded cuff around her skin before fastening it to one of the bars on his headboard. After doing the same to the other, he leaned back and grinned.

"All mine," he whispered as he pulled his shirt over his head and dropped it on the floor. He got back on the bed and kissed her neck as his fingers started to unbutton Owen's shirt she was wearing. He sat back on his knees and grinned.

"Sean," She gasped as she wrapped her leg around his hip and pressed up to him.

He bit her shoulder and chuckled when she gasped in surprise at vibrations that suddenly shot through her body. Her eyes shot down to see the vibrator he was holding against her clit. "Shhh," he whispered as he moved it around watching her reactions.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as he increased the vibrations. "Sean!"

Sean pulled his gray sweats off and kissed her as he held the vibrator against her while sliding his cock into her slick pussy. "Fuck, Love," he groaned as he felt her stretch around him. "So tight."

"Sean," She gasped as he pulled out and slid back in. "Oh god."

"Too much?" He asked as he slammed into her.

"No," she panted, "don't stop."

Sean smirked as he changed the setting on the toy to make random vibrations. She moaned loudly as she rocked her hips to meet his thrusts. She pulled on the cuffs as he grabbed her throat and squeezed while he moved the vibrator up and down slowly teasing her.

"Sean!" she whimpered.

"Look at you squeezing my cock so tight, Love," He groaned as he rolled his hips and moved her legs, making her take him deeper. He closed his eyes, relishing in hearing her moan his name.

"Please," she begged as he held the vibrator against her clit.

"No," he pulled it away and stilled. Her eyes shot open as the yearning slowly faded. "Are you going to hide from me again?"

"No," she pouted. "Promise."

"Good girl," he smiled as he rolled his hips and put the toy on one of her nipples for a few seconds then moved it to another before teasingly dragging it down her body.

"Fuck!" she shouted as he held it just above her clit.

"Do you believe we love you?" he asked as he slid in and out of her at a slow pace.

"Yes," she panted. "Sean, please!"

"Do you believe it when we say you are it for us? No matter what?" he pressed as he pulled the vibrator away again when he felt her legs tremble.

She locked eyes with him and whispered, "I try."

He froze for a second at her honesty then smiled fondly, "I accept that."

"How do we know that you won't find someone that is better than us?" Owen asked as he approached the bed. "Someone that will love and accept you more than us?"

Her eyes widened as it dawned on her what he was asking. Her breath hitched, "I don't want anyone else," she whispered. "My soulmates."

"And now you understand how we still feel to this day," He said as he began to undo his tie. "Reward her, Pet." He began to undress as Sean kissed her as he began moving in and out of her again. Sean moaned as he felt cool liquid being poured on his ass. His body melted under Owen's touch. A moment later he felt Owen enter him and control his body is if he were fucking Celeste himself. Owen bit Sean's neck and began sucking, leaving his claim proudly on him as he made Sean pound into Celeste harder and faster.

"Oh fuck," she panted as the fire in her came roaring back. "Please, please, please."

Owen suddenly pulled out of Sean and yanked his condom off, dropping it on the floor. He lined his cock up against Sean's and slid into her drenched pussy. "Perfection," he moaned as he alternated his thrusts with Sean's. "Give it to us, Darling," he demanded as he reached around Sean and gripped her hips while kissing Sean's back. "You're so close, aren't you, Our Heart?"

"Yes!" She gasped as the tingly sensation crept over her body. "Yes, yes, please."

"Cum," Sean and Owen demanded as Owen put his hand over Sean's and moved the vibrator just right making her scream and her body tense as her orgasm crashed over her. Sean moaned as Owen rubbed against his cock, sending him over as well. Owen groaned, feeling both of them as he thrust into her once more, sending more shocks through her body and felt his balls tighten and he erupted as Sean kissed Celeste.

"Absolute perfection, Pets," Owen murmured as he carefully pulled out. He helped Sean lay on the bed before he reached up and unfastened Celeste's cuffs. Kissing her wrists, he rubbed her arms before rolling her so she could lay her head on Sean's chest. He kissed her temple then her shoulder as he pulled a light blanket over her and Sean. After picking up his condom, he cleaned the both of them up and slid into the bed behind Celeste. She hummed in pleasure as he left a claim mark on her neck matching Sean's then kissed them both once more before humming a tune until they both started to drift to sleep. He smiled as he watched them and whispered, "Love you both, sweet dreams, Pets."