Chapter 46 (Smut)

"Sunshine, you see Kitten?" Raven asked as he walked into the gaming room.

"Huh...wha...," Corey gasped, "What?"

"See Kitten?" Raven asked in confusion as he walked over to him then a grin formed on his lips as he took in the scene before him.

There sat his Sunshine on the couch, controller in his hands, headset had one ear covered with the other uncovered, and in between Corey's legs was Celeste on her knees and her head in his lap. "Kitten being naughty."

She started to pull away but in a flash, Corey's hand left the controller and gripped her head, keeping her in place, "Nuh uh, she's being a very good Kitten," he panted. Raven's grin grew as he watched her squirm under the praise and let out a soft hum. "Shit," Corey hissed as he closed his eyes for a second and barely thrust further into her mouth, making her fingers grip into his thighs even more.

"Good, Kitten," Raven praised as he crouched down and trailed his fingers down her spine.

"So good," Corey repeated as he forced his eyes open when he heard the new round begin. "New round, Sweetheart."

A giggle left her lefts as she shifted just slightly and began to pull back ever so slowly then edge closer to his pubic hairs. Corey moaned as he tried to concentrate on the game before him.

"Sexy," Raven growled as he wove his fingers into her hair and pushed her even closer, forcing her to take Corey's cock deeper.

"Fuck," Corey gasped. "Rave, you're...shit," he panted, "breaking...shit feels so good," he moaned as Raven pulled her head back then shoved her forward again, "breaking rules, Rave, fuck."

Raven immediately stopped and pulled his hand away, "Sorry, rules?"

Corey patted her head so Celeste sat up and licked her lips before smiling, "yep but it's okay, Bear, you didn't know any better." She patted his thigh, "If I had a problem I wouldn't have let you continue."

Raven grinned then smirked mischievously. "Tell me rules?" Celeste nodded as she glanced at Corey who nodded so she wrapped her hand around his cock and began to stroke him.

A huge proud grin came across her face, "I rewarded my Sweetheart for beating a huge boss," Celeste giggled proudly, "and then he decided to start a new game and that means a new challenge for me."

"Which was?" Raven asked as he raised his eyebrow in curiosity.

"I get to play with Corey as much as I want," she smiled, "but I can't use my hands or toys or other ways as long as he stays alive per round. I only can right now because I'm explaining to you."

"But?" Corey smirked.

"But if he dies I have to stop," she continued. "I have to see how long I can play before he decides to play with me."

"And?" Corey asked as his eyes remained on the TV.

"And no cheating on both our parts," she nodded. "And if I get him to cum before a round is over then I don't get played with."

"So tease long time?" Raven smirked.

"Yep," she nodded.

"It's not about the end," Corey nodded. "It's about enjoying the journey."

"I join?" Raven asked. "I follow same rules but with Kitten?"

"Well it's up to Sweetheart," Corey grinned before moaning as she kissed Raven. "Shit, you two look so sexy. We are one lucky family."

"Da," Raven panted once they pulled away. "I play, Kitten?"

She grinned, "you know I love feeling your wicked tongue on me." Warmth swept over her as she watched his dark eyes darken even further. "But can you really just love me without actually making me finish? You always love to feel me cum and soar under your touch."

"Kitten," Raven growled.

"I'm just asking," She smirked. Corey groaned as she sped up her strokes around his cock.

"Suck him now," he demanded.

"No," Corey glared at him, "she didn't say yes, Rave."

Raven took a deep breath then slowly let it out. "Please, Kitten?"

Her breath hitched hearing him plead and she nodded, "Yes, Yevgeny, please join in our game."

"Suck him," Raven growled. "Wrap delicious lips around his cock now."

Celeste smiled, "Just remember the rules."

"Da," Raven nodded, "no fingers, no cheating, just tease."

Celeste turned back to Corey and locked eyes with him before she lowered her mouth and slid his cock against her tongue while humming.

"Holy fuck," Corey hissed in pleasure as he forced himself not to close his eyes. "You," he gasped, "fuck."

Raven playfully bit Celeste's ass before pulling her shorts down with his teeth. He let out a groan when he took in her soft pale skin, telling him that she went commando. "Kitten," he moaned before he kissed her ass then lowered himself onto his back. Lifting her leg he moved between her legs and had her straddling his face.

She let out a long moan around Corey's cock as Raven's tongue licked her juices. Corey groaned as he arched his hips, forcing his cock down her throat further than before. Her nose touched his skin, making him clutch his controller so hard, his fingers went white.

Celeste moaned as she rolled her hips while gripping Corey's thighs. Opening her mouth even more she shivered hearing Corey hiss as she swallowed around his cock. Raven growled as he licked up the juices that were leaking out of her. Sliding his tongue into her even more, she moaned as she rode his face.

Celeste pulled herself off Corey's cock and closed her eyes as she tossed her hair over her shoulder and rolled her hips. Corey panted as he watched her ride his Russian's face. "Fuck this," he panted as he tossed his controller to the side. "Look at me, Pretty Girl," he gasped. She opened her eyes and smiled as she watched Corey watch her. "He feels so good, doesn't he?"

"Yes," she gasped as she pulled her shirt over her head.

"I lose, dont care," Raven growled as he pulled her up a little. Corey grabbed her and shoved her onto his dick, grinning at her surprised gasp. "Ride him, Kitten," he demanded as he shoved his shorts off.

"Same, don't care," Corey said as he grabbed her throat and pulled her to him. Her lips smashed against his as he started thrusting into her harder and faster.

"Still," Raven said as he pressed her into Corey. Raven reached around Celeste and gripped Corey's jaw, pulling him away from her. Smiling when Corey's blue eyes locked with his, he leaned down and kissed him as he lined his cock up to Celeste's already full pussy and pressed in, stretching her to take him as well. Celeste bit Corey's neck and moaned as she felt herself being stuffed even more.

"Shit," Corey panted when Raven finally pulled away, leaving the both of them breathless.

"Oh," Celeste moaned as they alternated their thrusts. "Please."

"Look Kitten beg," Raven smirked as he slapped her ass while pressing her and Corey into the couch harder and deeper.

"She's been playing for awhile now," Corey smirked back. "She's been edging me for a couple rounds at least and you know how she gets when she gets to edge us."

"Kitten likes power of us," Raven chuckled as he gripped her neck and tilted her head back so she was forced to look up at him. He kissed her gently while slamming into her and when he pulled his mouth away he asked, "Da?"

"Da," she gasped as Corey started circling her clit with his fingers. "Please? Your cocks rubbing against each other in me feels sooo good. I'm so close. Please? Please?"

"Shit!" Corey shouted as he slammed up into her and erupted. She gripped Raven's neck and kissed him, moaning as her body rode out her orgasm. Raven thrust up into her three more times before he shot into her as well. Both men kissed her where they could as they slowly came down from their highs.

"I am not cleaning up that mess," Sean chuckled from the doorway. He pushed off the doorframe, "But I will get you some snacks."

Celeste giggled from Corey's chest, "Thank you, Dr. Sean."