House is not Home

/ Note from author: Trigger warning! If you have experienced abuse, or are into physically abusive relationship, this chapter might not be for you. Read at your own responsibility. /

Bill's POV

As the hours went by, I couldn't stop thinking about her. Mila exhausted me too, but I found myself wondering about the details of her life – what kind of dinner she ate, what movies she liked. Then it hit me. She wasn't trying to return to her husband. She was trying to tell me that she wished I could give that peace to her instead. How stupid am I?

I shouldn't have let her go home. I had to find her. Now!!! I felt in my bones something bad is about to happen. 

I found that chip to her apartment I had been holding like a secret treasure. I took my guns. I was ready to kill, to fight, to do anything necessary to get her out of there.

Mila's POV

I opened my eyes, and darkness filled the room. I felt the dry blood on my face, and my brain was pulsing in distress. When I tried to move, I couldn't – my arms were tied behind my back. Panic ran through my body as I realized I was helpless and exposed, half naked.

Matt stood over me, with a look of twisted pleasure and rage across his face. "You think you can just walk in here and lie to your husband?" he growled. "You think you can make a fool out of me?"

I tried to scream, but the cloth gagging my mouth muted my voice. Matt grabbed my hair, yanking my head back so I had no choice but to look into his eyes. "You're mine. No one else can have you."

I felt the mattress sink underneath me. Matt's hands were vile. He tore at my remained clothes, his breath hot and sour against my skin. He pushed himself between my legs. I tried to kick him with all the force I had, but he was stronger than me. The pain between my legs was sudden and sharp as he forced himself inside me. I tried to fight, to resist, but he kept holding me still.

Tears ran down my face, mixing with the blood that was no longer dry, as he violated me again and again, his grunts of pleasure mingling with my muted screams.

I started dissociating. It felt as if my mind left my body, and suddenly I felt nothing anymore. I just waited for it to end. I looked at the ceiling, counting the light bulbs in the chandelier. Anything to distract myself from the horror.

Eventually, he was done. Matt stood up, looking down at me with a sneer. "Clean yourself up," he said, throwing a towel at me and untying my hands. "And don't think about telling anyone. You're nothing without me."

As I was about to move, he turned around and looked at me with a completely insane look on his face. "You know what? I'm not done! I promised you something earlier," he smirked as he took the wine bottle. "You wanted something big? Well, this must be bigger than his dick." He looked at the bottle neck excitedly.

In complete horror, I tried to push myself up from the bed to run for my life. But he managed to catch me by my legs, pulling me down to the ground, then back into bed. As I tried to hit him, I saw the bottle approaching my face once again. Sudden darkness. Black nothingness.