Chapter 21 Fog of War

The group of five had journeyed deeper and deeper into the garden, It was hard to see through the fog but what little they had seen was relatively the same. The same freaky plants, the same spherical apple fruit, the same stone marble path they were walking on. It all made them question whether they were going in circles.

"I think we've gone past the fruit like 3 times now. Are we going in circles?" Megumi said.
"Yeah, I think so too." Amy replied.
"Aye. There might be some sort of spell placed upon this garden. Makes us go round n round aimlessly." Todo theorized.
"Like an artificial maze...." Tessa added.
"Well, What do we do about it then?" Megumi asked.

" I don't know.... Why don't we rest for now. Maybe rest will give us some ideas." Tessa said as she sat down on the grass on their side.
"Ugh...." Amy groaned and sat down too.
"...." Rabia sat down too, Pondering her thoughts and wondering what was going to happen next.

The fog had no sign of getting thinner as the five began to rest.... Their souls weary from not only walking around this garden but also from the journey as a whole.

"Gosh..." Megumi began to stretch her arms, however she realized that she couldn't do it fully without lifting todo's little body off the ground.
"Can we do something about these chains? I have to stretch but they're an inconvenience." Megumi declared as she glanced at todo.
"Aye. I have to use the latrine." Todo added

"I don't think there's anything we can do about that,." Rabia Responded.
"Could We maybe bang the chains against some rocks." Megumi suggested.
"Nah, The metal is too strong for that."Amy reckoned.

"Well then, I suppose I must do me duty in front of you ladies. Sorry bout that." Todo said as his knubby arms reached for his pants.
"Ew todo." Megumi rolled her eyes.
"Can't you hold it in?" Rabia added.
"Nay, I've been holding it in for 2 hours." Todo replied, irritated.
"Is it number one or number 2?" Megumi asked.
"What does that mean?" Todo said, confused.
"Oh. I forgot you're not from our world." Megumi chuckled.
"I'm asking if you have to pee or poop." She clarified.
"Poo." Todo simply answered.
Everyone groaned at his response. The potential mortification of all them to seeing this creature defecate in front of them was terrifying.

"Maybe there's a bush around here?" Amy said, turning her head to look for a place where todo could do his business.
"No. I didn't see one while we were walking around." Tessa said.
"Damn. What kind of garden doesn't have any bushes...." Amy sighed.
"Who even owns this garden?" Megumi asked.

"Aye, Its like I said. Its a noble person. I couldn't tell you who exactly though." Todo said.
"Hmm....." Tessa thought about Todo's statement.
"Now, If you'll excuse me." Todo once again reached for his pants.

"Wait! I just realized something." Tessa exclaimed.
"What?" Amy asked, curious.
"These chains restrict our powers, right?" She continued.
"Yeah, I can't shrink, and you can't use your magic." Amy responded.
"-But the amulet did teleport us... Despite our restrictions." Tessa explained. The other slowly realized what tessa was getting at.
"Ah, so you're saying that we can use the amulets to bypass the chains?" Rabia realized.
"Yes." Tessa simply answered.

"-But how? Don't they only teleport us? That won't help us with these chains." Megumi said to tessa, wondering what she was thinking.
"I know, but I think they might have a hidden powerful." Tessa replied, looking at megumi.

"Okay, but how do we trigger it? I don't think the whole 'making us mad' thing won't work, especially since I know you're going to try to do it." Megumi Inquired.
"Well, Maybe not on you but...." Tessa looked at todo and then at amy. She winked, signaling for her to do something. Amy understood immediately and acted.
"Think fast, Shortstuff!" Amy rushed toward todo, She stretched back her right leg and kicked him straight in the stomach!
" DAMN YOU!" He yelled as the kick hit his stomach, He keeled over and clutched his abdomen. Megumi and rabia both looked at amy with exasperated looks.
"Why does your version of 'making us mad' requires inflicting violence on us?" Megumi sighed.
"Heh. sorry." Amy scratched her head.
"Next time just call us fat on something." Megumi exclaimed.

The four of them walked toward todo to make sure he was okay.

"Hope you didn't kill him." Megumi said, rolling her eyes.
"He seems like the durable type." Amy remarked, snidely.
They loomed over todo, waiting for him to signal he was okay.
"Grr....." He began to growl. He stopped clutching his abdomen, which was kind of a good sign.
"PISSOFFYOUHARLOT!!!HOWDAREYOUASSAULTMeLIKETHAT-" Todo began curse out Amy for about 20 more seconds, calling her names that she had never heard before. Rabia, Megumi and tessa were amused by todo's outburst but glad that he seemed okay. Amy meanwhile, found it hilarious.

Todo's amulet, which he had strapped to his back, began to light up. A red light began to shine brightly, nearly blinding them as its rays enveloped the surrounding area. After a couple of seconds, the light disappeared and miraculously, so did something else - the fog. They could now see the entirety of the garden.

"Holy crap. It worked!" Amy exclaimed.
"Just like I thought it would. It seems the amulet has more powers than we know." Tessa observed.
"Grr..." The girls turned their attention to todo who was still growling.
"Yeah. Sorry about kicking you, todo.... I needed to get you mad somehow-" Amy's sentence was interrupted by todo who headbutted Amy right in her groin.
"Ow... My babymaker...." She said as she keeled over.
" Aye, Apology Accepted." Todo said while smiling more
Turning his head to the left, He sees what he's been waiting for. A bush.
"Now if you'll excuse me..." He walked over there to the bush where he relieve and rebirth himself. The others being limited by their chains had to follow him.

"Now to do my business." Todo said, looking forward to his bowel movement.