Chapter 48

Chapter 48

Andy's POV

*One Month Later*

"Be a good girl for mommy, okay?" I cooed to Kaylee as I held her close. She giggled up at me as I pushed the small amount of blonde hair that she had off of her forehead. I kissed her forehead and gave her a big hug. I put her down in her playpen and turned to Scarlette.

"I'll see you soon." I said, hugging her.

"Not soon enough." She whined.

"One month and we'll be back in LA. You've done it before, you can do this." I encouraged her, kissing her lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." She said, kissing me again. I gave her one last hug before walking to the front door where I had left my suitcase. I grabbed my keys and left the house. I put my suitcase in the trunk and got into the driver's seat. I sat and let out a big sigh, pushing my hair out of my face. 

I started up the car and drove to the airport, parked, and walked into the building. I got my boarding pass, checked my bag, and went through security. Once I was through security, I went to my gate and found a seat. I scrolled through my phone, just trying to pass the time.

"Hey man!" Jake greeted as he sat next to me.

"Hi." I said, forcing a smile. Eventually, Jinxx and CC showed up as well. The three of them talked while I sat on my phone, not in the mood to talk. We boarded the plane and I rested my head against the headrest, closing my eyes and quickly falling asleep.

Once the plane landed, I got up and followed everyone off the plane. The four of us walked to baggage claim and grabbed our bag. We met up with our manager and were taken to the bus, where Lonny was already sitting in the lounge. We put our stuff away and then sat in the lounge.

"Okay, what's up?" Jinxx asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You're in a sour mood. So, what's up?" CC asked.

"No I'm not." I protested.

"I didn't take a flight across the country with you and even I've noticed." Lonny said.

"I'm happy to be on tour, and I feel guilty for it. I'm so happy to be away from home and Scarlette, but I feel bad for feeling that way. I'm happy to be gone, but I miss Kaylee like crazy." I rambled.

"What's going on?" Jake asked.

"Tensions have been high between Scarlette and I for the last month." I said, shaking my head. "We got in a really big fight, and I don't know if we'll ever get past it."

"Fights feel like that sometimes." Jinxx reassured me.

"I don't think I'll ever get past it." I said.

"What happened?" CC asked.

"Scarlette got an abortion." I said quietly, looking down at my feet as I felt tears come to my eyes. I started thinking about what it would be like if she hadn't of done it. About the fact that Scarlette would be about two months long, and how excited I'd be about a new kid on the way. The potential of having a son.

"What?" Lonny asked, shocked.

"She tried to hide it from me." I said, a tear dropping onto my leg. "She was going to get it done and not even fucking tell me." I growled, feeling anger bubbling up inside of me. Anger that I had shoved down so that we could apologize to each other and attempt to move past this.

"She was going to do what?" Jake asked.

"You're married, it's not like she should be afraid you would leave her if she got pregnant." Jinxx said.

"She said she thinks she's done having kids. She doesn't want to be pregnant again. The last pregnancy was so hard on her, coming in to motherhood was so hard on her, she just doesn't want to do it again. She made the decision all on her own and didn't even think to involve me in she's big ass decisions that greatly affect me."

"How'd you find out?" Lonny asked.

"I accidentally answered her phone when the clinic was giving her a reminder call. We had a big blow up fight and she ended up going to her parents' for a few days. She told me my opinion didn't matter, that I didn't have a choice."

"Is that when I watched Kaylee for you?" CC asked.

"Yeah. I decided to go to her appointment, support her. I thought it would make me feel better, but it only fueled my anger, that I shoved deep down so we didn't have another fight. So she wouldn't leave again. So I wouldn't say something that I regret. I couldn't even be in there during the procedure. Once she was asleep, I left the room and sat in the hallway. I went back in when they were done before she woke up. She has no idea."

"Andy." Jake sighed.

"I'm so angry." I said, wiping my eyes. "Every day, I wake up angry. I'm starting to resent my wife and I don't know how to fix this."

"Well, I think this time apart could be good. Give you both time to think about how to move past this. You guys are strong, I think you'll find a way to move past this." Jinxx said.

"Thanks." I said, taking a deep breath. "I think I'm going to go lay down." I said, standing up and walking to the bunks.

*********************************************************************************

Do you think Andy has a right to be angry?

Thank you so much for getting this story to 7k reads!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought!

Comments and votes let me know you are enjoying the story!