Chapter 50: We've Risked It All

Scarlette's POV

*Two Weeks Later*

"My girls!" Andy exclaimed as he ran up to us. 

"Dada!" Kaylee squealed, clapping her hands. He grabbed Kaylee and held her close, smothering her with kisses. After a few seconds of loving on Kaylee, he smiled at me and pulled me in for a hug, kissing me. "I missed you both so much." He said.

"I missed you too." I smiled. He took us to the bus and we sat on the couch as Kaylee got passed among the guys. I had decided to not tell Andy about cheating, so I figured the best way to keep quiet about it, was to talk as little as possible. I knew that Andy has a certain look that just makes me poor my heart out to him. I didn't want to risk word vomit or saying something I would regret, so I just didn't talk.

I sat on the couch and listened to the guys talk amongst each other, the guys wives slowly showing up and joining us on the bus. We went to soundcheck and I stood with Kaylee on the side of the stage. After soundcheck, we grabbed a quick bite to eat and then the guys went to VIP. I sat with Kaylee and the other wives in the corner, smiling as I watched Andy so excited to meet his fans.

After VIP, we grabbed dinner and then the guys started getting ready. I sat with Kaylee as Andy got dressed, applied his stage makeup, and did his vocal warm ups. Once he was ready, we joined the rest of the guys and waited until the intro music started. The guys ran out and started playing. Just like the last show Kaylee and I went to, Andy brought her out for the last song and danced around stage with her.

After the show, Andy came over to me and kissed me. I kissed him back, a smile on my face. He handed Kaylee back to me and cleared his throat, grabbing a towel to wipe the sweat off of his face.

"I have a surprise." Andy said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"We have a day off tomorrow, so I can sleep at home tonight!"

"That's amazing!" I smiled, hugging him and kissing him again. Andy said goodbye to the guys and followed me out to the car, still carrying Kaylee. We had stopped to grab the bag he had packed from the bus and continued to the car. I got in and started it up while Andy strapped Kaylee into her seat. He got in and I bit my lip as we drove in silence. My not talking thing has worked, but I don't know how well it'll work once we get home and it's just us.

I pulled into the driveway and I looked in the rearview mirror to see that Kaylee had fallen asleep. Andy picked her up out of her seat and carried her into the house, her little head sleeping on his shoulder. 

"I'll go lay her down." He whispered, going up the stairs. I followed him, but turning the other way to our bedroom. I laid on the bed and let out a sigh, pushing my hair off of my forehead. A few minutes later, Andy walked in, beginning to take off his clothes.

"I'm going to take a shower." He said, going into the bathroom. I knew I had to start interacting with him or else he would think something was up. I heard the shower start and I got out of bed. I took off my clothes and walked into the bathroom, climbing into the shower behind Andy. I wrapped my arms around my waist and he jumped, grabbing onto my hands.

"Well this is a surprise." He chuckled.

"What, I can't want my man?" I asked with a smirk, placing small kisses on his back.

"Usually I'm the one getting things started." He said as he turned himself around to face me, a devilish smirk on his face. He leaned down and kissed me, pressing me against the tile wall.

***

"As much as I love you, this is my first real shower in a month." He laughed. I giggled and kissed him, stepping out of the shower. I dried off and pulled on pajamas, climbing under the covers and flipping through the channels on TV.

Ten minutes later, I heard the shower turn off. About five minutes after that, Andy stepped out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist. He pulled on a pair of boxers and climbed into bed, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"I missed you so fucking much." He said, placing a soft kiss on my cheek.

"I missed you too." I said, snuggling into his body. My back was to him and I blinked away a few tears, the guilt of what happened two weeks ago creeping in.

"You were pretty quiet today, are you okay?" He asked, rubbing my hip.

"Yeah, just tired. Raising an almost 2 year old by myself is pretty exhausting." I laughed.

"Scarlette, I'm too tired to fight. Touring is non-negotiable. You're not raising her by yourself. Plus, she's two in 4 months, I wouldn't call that almost."

"Those are a lot of words for someone who doesn't want to fight." I snapped.

"Damnit Scarlette, this was so nice. Don't ruin it."

"Like I ruin everything."

"Goodnight." He said and I let out a sigh. I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep.

Andy's POV

"I love you so much my darling daughter, I will see you soon." I said, giving Kaylee about ten kisses all over her face. I hugged her tightly, not wanting to let her go. I looked at Scarlette and gave her a smile. We spent the morning making up from our almost fight last night before she had to drive me back to last night's venue to get on the bus. I could tell something was different with her, I just couldn't figure out what it was.

"I love you Scarlette. I promise these 2 months will fly by." I said, hugging her as best as I could with Kaylee in my arms.

"Yeah." She said and I bit my tongue from saying more. I gave her a long kiss goodbye and then handed Kaylee back to her. I said bye and then got on the bus. I dropped my bag onto the floor, collapsing onto the couch and letting out a groan.

"I know it's hard leaving." Jinxx said.

"Something's going on with Scarlette." I said.

"What do you mean?" Jake asked.

"Did you guys not think she was acting weird?" I asked.

"I mean, she was kind of quiet." Lonny shrugged.

"I feel like my marriage is slowly crumbling away. Like every word I say takes another chunk out of our foundation."

"It's tour, it puts a strain on a relationship. Things will return to normal once you get home." CC said.

"God, I hope." I sighed, throwing my head back.

******************************************************************************

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought!

Comments and votes let me know you are enjoying the story!