Thirty-Nine. Loved

*Eleanora Elliot*

I spent the day to myself.

I wasn't feeling anything other than quiet. But I had been emotional about things and didn't take care of myself through all of it.

The odd experiences in Russia, from the sex to their parents.

So I swam, ate, took myself to a smoothie place and got a smoothie bowl, tanned, took myself out for dinner.

They understood everything and immediately let me do what I needed to do.

I was mentally working myself through everything as I got in the shower, rinsing the sand off my body after a sunset swim, washing my hair.

They left and got dinner so when I finished washing myself I began a bath.

I needed one.

I felt... better. Alone. I called my family back home and felt good after that.

But I didn't feel the need to talk to anyone. I was honestly enjoying my own company.

In the bath I put on a movie on my phone and leaned it against a candle. I put my wet hair up in a towel.

I used my scrub and exfoliated myself before shaving.

Getting my legs, bikini line, underarms.

I rested in the hot water for nearly an hour, being a prune as the door opened and I heard them come inside.

Quick knock on the door.

"You okay, love?" Hale asked.

"Yeah!"

"Don't fall asleep in there please." I heard a further voice so I assumed it was Lore.

"I won't." I said as I undid the drain.

I dried myself, putting on my robe as I cleaned out the bathtub. My sister would shave and exfoliate in the bath and never rinse afterward growing up it was horrible.

I grabbed my phone, sitting on the edge of the bath as I lathered myself in lotion.

I felt like silk.

I loved it.

I put in my leave in conditioner and some aloe on my face.

I felt so relaxed. And so lucky.

I came out of the bathroom, not realizing the steam that filled the area until it began escaping.

I watched as they both spoke, in dress clothes and looking absolutely incredible.

They turned.

"You look nice." I whispered.

They looked down at themselves.

Lore shrugged.

Hale grinned.

"I think you're drooling." Hale pointed at his lips, resembling what could be on mine and I frowned.

"How was your bath?" Lore asked.

I felt bad. For some reason I felt guilty for today.

"Good."

"What?" Hale asked.

"Nothing." I smiled.

"Liar." Lore studied me.

"I'm sorry if I seemed weird today." I frowned.

"Why? Because you wanted to spend time alone?" Lore asked.

I shrugged.

Immediately Hale offered his hand.

I took it, he pulled me to them and Lore's hand cupped my face, his expression concern.

"You have a place on this earth outside of our relationship. You're your own person. You have your own thoughts and feelings, your own identity away from being ours entirely. You have a right to that." Lore said, Hales other hand adjusting my bracelets.

I smiled.

"Thank you. I like how you said that." I said.

He smirked.

"How are you feeling after today?"

"Really good." I sighed, completely relieved and honest.

"Yeah?" Hale looked at me.

"Yeah." I hummed.

"Good enough for a fun day tomorrow?" Lore winked.

"Tomorrow?" I felt my stomach flutter and nerves spike.

"Yeah."

"Yes." I agreed.

"Tomorrow will be my alone day." Hale smiled softly.

"Where will this-"

"Nora." Lore said.

I frowned.

"Don't worry about it. I have everything done. Just relax, we picked you up orange juice on the way home since you were craving it earlier, it's in the fridge." He said.

"I'm gonna shower." Hale gently lifted my chin, kissing me.

"Where would you like me?" Lore asked.

"I don't know. I wanted finish my movie." I replied.

"That's fine. Take the room, I'll get you the orange juice. Hale had this really good pasta and brought leftovers since he thought you'd like it, he wanted to see if you wanted any since you had an early dinner, want me to warm that up?" He asked.

I felt gratitude prick my heart, my eyes burning.

"I'd love that."

"Alright, sweet girl. Get into your pajamas and I'll grab those things." He kissed my hair and left the room.

Holy shit I've never felt so loved.