IX

"...tenko?"

"..."

"hey?"

"that's not my name anymore... you know it [name]."

"i'm s-sorry ten-... i'm sorry. it's just been... ever since you came back... you've been different"

"..."

"what... what happened to you, tenko?"

"i already told you! nothing happened! i found my place in the world! i-i found someone who wants me. i found someone who actually cares for me!"

"tenko... i care for you"

"..."

silence. pure silence.

in a dark alleyway, the most dangerous place for young children, sat a [hair color] haired girl and a boy with light blue hair facing her.

"tenko..."

"...m-master says you're... useless"

"t-tenko?" she stood up

"he tells me... to stop seeing you... t-that you don't r-really care for me... h-he tells me that you're like everyone else!"

"that's not true! tenk-"

"its tomura. shi-shigaraki tomura."

"please, tenk-"

the boy came closer to her. her eyes widened as she froze. her gaze directed to his hands. the same hands that could cause destruction. the same hands that did. the same hands that inevitably would.

"...[name]?"

"ten-to-tomura... i-i didn't mean it like tha-"

"master's right...! you're just like the others... you... you..."

"tenko please" she shouted in desperation

"why can't anyone just love me... why did i have to be like this... why was i give this quirk..."

"tenko! i'm here for you!"

"you don't really love me... why can't you love me... why... it's because of this quirk..."

"your quirk... it doesn't mean anything! it doesn't resem-"

"then why are you scared of me right now"

she froze. silence. pure silence.

"tenko... please... i lov-"

the words never finished. she was cut off. her mouth refused speak what her heart so desperately wanted to say. her body refused to listen to her. it seemingly acted on it's own.

the young girl ran. she left the dark alleyway. leaving the boy to live on his own.

"tomura." a deep voice uttered.

"she left you. you have no use for her. she does not care for you. only i do, tomura"

the poor boy turned around and looking up, tears threatening to poor from his red eyes.

"...y-yes... master"

"shit! ow"

the secretary woke up breathing heavily as sweat ran down her skin. a nightmare, seemingly. it was no nightmare.