𝟕: 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞? 𝐘𝐞𝐬!!

I am terrified by the things this woman does neither she cares about herself neither about me

"Am I causing you burden ?" She asks me while I was applying the ointment on the wound.

"Shut up !" I just replied not knowing what else to say.
I just completed doing the healing on the wound.

"Now tell me why did you do this ??" I commanded.
"What does that have to do with you ?" She commented.

"Obey." I made my voice stern and cold this time.
"Fine, I just felt a bit down and decided to....." I didn't even let her finish.
"Are you fucking dumb ! Did you even think twice ??" I screamed.
"I....I...I" She stumbled from my voice shivering.
I clamed down my nerves and tried to be soft this time. "Don't repeat this again. I won't like to see this."
"I won't." She just obeyed.

"So now do you know where you family members are ?" I questioned as I hadn't got a glimpse of Nakash from the morning.
She shook her head in no so I just nodded.

"Sit here for a minute I will come in some minutes and yes be still don't go anywhere or think of some stupidity just like you did now." I was still not sure about her actions so I needed to make sure everything. I saw her nodding in a yes.

I left the room and took out my phone from the pocket. I dialed Naksh's may this bloody bastard pick up the phone.

"Hello." Naksh said from the other side his voice happy and enthusiastic.
"Where are you ?" I questioned straight no Hi, hello I don't think he requires formality.

"I am at Anushka's (his fiancé) place with mom dad and Daksh." He replied in the same tone I could hear the chuckles from the other sides.

"And you didn't bother to ask about Roohi ?" I questioned.
"Bro mom said that she was sleeping and I thought I shouldn't disturb her." He replied clueless. I know he doesn't know about this I can know everything by someone's tone of voice.

"Ohh I just didn't see you around so I bothered to ask.." I said back in return.

"Yeah can you take care of Roohi actually it would take us time to get back home like 6-7 hours as we are gonna shop for the engagement." He said back informing me and a tone of care. Suddenly I heard a bickering from the other side.

"This cookies is mine I took it first."
"Give this to me or I will smack you."
And yes no lies they were Aani and Taehyung. I could predict this discussion could be done by them only and for sure it would be started by Taehyung cause I don't think Aani will do such thing she is perhaps mature.

"Are Taehyung and Aani with you ?" I asked for confirmation.
"Bro I warn you prepare for World War 3 it would be between these two and you know for what reason, a cookie." He said laughing hard.

"And yes guess what the cookie broke in two because of this banter and Ansh's (Anushka's brother) dog had eaten it without regrets." He said like he was doing a commentry on the banter.

"Why did you even take them in the first place ?" I asked him.
"Tae wanted to have some more clothes because the 22 sets he brought weren't looking great to him and he wanted to get something Indian. And I thought he would even buy something for you and Aani would chose for Roohi." He said to me while the voices were still loud into my ears.

"I am keeping the phone." I said and cut the call heading back to the room.
I opened the door and saw her lying on the bed. Staring at the ceiling.

"Feeling better ?" I questioned. She quickly looked at me.
"Yes." The emotionless tone was really unfamiliar. I looked at her face and saw her cheeks and nose were red and eyes too the dried tears. I panicked.

"Fuck ! Are you okay." I quickly rushed and sat beside her.
"I am." She replied back the tone was not even changing and my heart it was twitching. I took her cheeks in my hand and made her face look towards me.

"You are a bad liar. Don't hide it." I said looking at her face. And soon the warm tears started falling on my fingers my fingers getting wet she was crying.

I hugged her. "Shhh it's okay let it out I am here for your shoulder." I comforted while caressing her hair. While she was letting out the muffled cries deep in my chest making my shirt get drenched in her tears.
There isn't only one person crying right now with her my heart and the clouds are crying too. The thunderstorm roaring loud in the sky.

And feeling her getting hurt is now making me realise I am in love. I am trapped, I am trapped in her. This is a sort of trap where I wanna stay I don't wanna leave, I wanna be entangled here. This place, this moment, this second I wish someone keeps me here.

I saw her getting clam and feeling a bit better she started getting away from my chest now looking at me.
"I ruined your sh..shirt, I am sorry for that."
A soft chuckle left from my lips.
"You ruined me too but never apologized for it tho."
______________________________________

Kisko bolu mein Kaise bolu mein 💓
Koi mujko bata ke jaa ✨
Koi toh bataja re 🦋
Dil Hara mai 💘
Dil Hara hara Dil Hara hara 💗
Mai Hara hara ohh yaara 🎶
______________________________________

Kisko bolu mein Kaise bolu mein 💓Koi mujko bata ke jaa ✨Koi toh bataja re 🦋Dil Hara mai 💘Dil Hara hara Dil Hara hara 💗Mai Hara hara ohh yaara 🎶______________________________________

______________________________________