𝟗: 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥.

I am shocked how could this litte human even call me and "uncle"? man ain't even in my 30's yet

I am shocked how could this litte human even call me and "uncle"? man ain't even in my 30's yet. I wish that one day when he gets old someone also calls him uncle.

Suddenly someone snapped infront of my eyes breaking my trance.
" Hey uncle should we move now." Aani said looking at me straight.
"Yeah let's go." I said moving aside so she can move forward.

"First I will go to the woman's section to buy a saree or a lehnga." Aani said walking faster.

"But if you go to the woman's section who will I be with?" I asked trying to match her speed.

"Go to Naksh Bhai and others don't stick to me like you are my shadow." She wasn't even paying a bit of attention to me.

"Areyy but-" I was cut off in the middle way "Until and unless you wanna accompany me to Sabyasachi you can stick to me."

"Okay I will." I liked her company I just don't know why but she is different from others she is comforting very comforting.

"Fine then." She said and started walking further. And I walked with her.

In few minutes we stopped in front of the Sabyasachi store the others were somewhere else aunties in the Saree shop and uncles in Ralph Lauren. Nobody objected me with Aani and I liked that.

"So you are gonna help with the clothes I will try them and you will tell which one looks good." She said as we walked in and all the workers present there bowed to us.

"I have a really good taste in fashion so don't worry I will choose the best one for you." I said smiling cheerfully.

It's been a hour I have been trying on the multiple lehangas and sarees but this man is just sitting on the sofa and saying "Nahh" "It's isn't giving." "It feels off."

I am pissed and annoyed in the first place I shouldn't have brought him here

But the way he is sitting it's quite intimidating he is man spreading and I don't know why it's very different to see him doing that.

"Taehyung! This is the last one I am wearing and after that I ain't gonna try another one." I said from inside the trial room.

"Okay." He said his voice was like a super bored one.
And I stepped out of the trial room. He looked up from his phone.