𝟖: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞

Out of everyone in the world I really decided to be with him for the shopping spree

Out of everyone in the world I really decided to be with him for the shopping spree. I groaned. We were in the car right now and I am paired in whose car his car. Bhai, mumma, papa, aunty and uncle are in Fortuner, while I am with this fool. They already speeded and went ahead of us.

"You know how to drive?" I asked him in a non-chalant tone.

"Am I looking like I am eating water right now ?"
He replied back looking at me like "bitch who the fuck" face.

I rested back in the seat.
"I don't trust you."
"Neither do I trust you." He replied back sticking his tongue out as he was some kind of a kid.

"Can you speed up or we will reach after and eternity to the mall." I said making a annoyed face.
"You want me to speed up ?" He asked as if he doesn't get my words.
"Yes now speed up." I replied to him with the same annoyed tone and face.
"Okay then you have no chance to take your words back Miss." He replied pulling the escalator back and sped up the car.

I jerked up from my seat the speed was to much to handle.
"Hey! Hey! Slow slow." I tried to agree him to slow down.

"But you said that you want me to speed up." He replied in a sarcastic tone not even giving a fuck about me.

"If you had to drive like this you should have told me before I would have said some beautiful words to my mother." I said in a panicked tone.
"I ain't going to let you die." A smirk lingering on his face. He said looking at me away from the highway it was clear but still I was scared.

"Look infront." I ordered him to do so and he just diverted his gaze to the road again.
I looked out of the window and then again at him.

"The fog isn't going away.... DO YOU THINK WE BOTH ARE DEAD AND NOW GOING THROUGH THE PATH OF HEAVEN." I screamed in horror.

"Are you dumb or what ? My actions aren't like the ones who will take me to heaven and neither are yours." He looked at me for a second with a "you are fucking dumb" Face and then again at the road he is right our actions aren't going to take us to heaven.

"And besides that we aren't dead."
"Prove me !" I said looking at him.
His smirk was back again.
"You know when humans are dead and they kiss there bodies don't go collide with each other so....... " His tone had pure playfulness.
"Don't prove it to me, you bastard." I said with a hesitant look.

"Well I was just asking tho." He said fully careless.
I didn't talk to him the whole ride and just looked out of the window.
We arrived at Anushka bhabhi's house. And sat down next to each other because there was no more place on the couch.

"Scoot over dumbass." I said pushing him more to the side by my hips.
"Hey I already don't have space I can't scoot over much now." He said in his defence not even budging a bit.
I saw Naksh bhaiya laughing at us so we stopped I can't act like a kid with this dumbass.
I saw the maid putting a plate of cookies in front of us. I quickly passed my hand to take one as cookies are my favorite. And same did he.

Our hands brushed but I ignored the running sensation in me and took a cookie eating

Our hands brushed but I ignored the running sensation in me and took a cookie eating. And in no second all the cookies were out. And the last one was left on the plate.

I saw Miss Matured raising her hand to take that we both had the most deadliest eye contact know to the mankind just for this cookie. I need it and I will take it.

We both snatched the cookie from the plate together.

"Give this cookie to me." I said pulling it to my side.

"Are you prime minister that I will submit this cookie to you." She said snatching the cookie to her side.

The banter kept going on me pulling the cookie to my side and she to hers. But the cookie slipped from our hands and dropped on the floor.

And before we could do anything the dog sitting at the side of the sofa came ahead in a swift move and ate the cookie. And walked away.

"Ye sala Kuttamandi dekh ke aaya hai kya ye Bibbojaan ki tarah kyu chal raha hai." She said and me not even getting a word in my brain.
"Huh? What are you saying tell me also?" I asked her.

"Shut up because of you I lost my cookie." She replied in a devastated yet annoying tone.
"Ayy don't forget the pulling was done from both the sides." I replied in a tone same as hers.

She didn't talk ahead as she was annoyed and same with me. After that we all went to the mall. It was really big.

"Woah big mall." I said admiring it.
Suddenly someone grabbed my collar from behind and pulled me.
"We have to go that way." I looked back and saw Aani pulling me.

"Yeah wait wait." But she didn't care and pulled me along.
Suddenly a kid walked up to us.
"Excuse me Didi can you fix my shoelace." I first thought who was he was talking to and it turns out he was talking to Aani. She bent down and did his shoelace.

"Thank you and bye didi and uncle." He said and smiled. I also smiled. But he called Aani didi and me UNCLE !!
"Bye champ." Aani said and gave the kid a hi-fi.
______________________________________
Ajeeb dasta hai ye, 💓
Kaha shuru kaha khatam, ✨
Ye manzile hai konsi, 💘
Na woh jaane na ham. 🎶
______________________________________

 🎶______________________________________

______________________________________