𝟏𝟎: 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬

The shopping done and now chilling under a small shop eating ice cream while watching the rain

"Why do you always show everyone that you are so cold and tough to love ?" I asked her while sitting beside her.

"Show? I am actually hard to love everyone I loved just looked away from me." She said her first word having a sarcastic chuckle and then the other words with a sense of truthfulness.

"Trust me you are not hard to love." I said smiling at her.

"When you start loving me you will know how hard it is to love me." She said biting into her ice cream.

"What if I say I already started loving you?" I said hesitantly as if I know she will get angry.

I looked at him with wide eyes at what he just said was he for real

"You know what my past was and why I can't fall in love again?" I said to him looking straight in his eyes.

"I don't know but maybe if you spare the words about it, I Will." He said with a smile.

"I was 23 I had a guy in my class who I liked. We started dating soon enough I started to introduce him to my family and everyone else. My friends got to know about him too. We had a really good relationship."

"Until one day when  I got to his dorm room to surprise him with gifts after I told him I was going to Delhi and returned back early enough. But I saw him with my younger sister, Divya. And I know you could process what happened after that."

I said and looked away my hard exterior was getting down my voice was becoming heavy.

"So you both broke. And what about your sister I never saw her?" He asked his tone was also low like he was understanding me.

"I told mom dad everything they scolded Divya and as a young girl she was just too lost in his love and ran away from home. We searched alot for her but she didn't show up she just left. And we didn't file a FIR as we didn't want this to go out to someone else." I said looking down at the ice cream dripping on my fingers.