𝟏𝟏: 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭...

Finally the engagement day has arrived

Finally the engagement day has arrived. Finally I will get to see my brother getting engaged.

And for sure I should be the glamour of the event so a saree was must for me too wear today.

I can't help but adore the look ohhh my gosh!!!!

Aani does have a great pick in things, leaving men. Not saying this on her face because I know the consequences which are deadly.

Can't wait to show this to Mr. Complicated. He would be so flattered be better praise me like no more tomorrow. Or man can't compete with my book men.

Everything looked so elegant cute beautiful but something was making me insecure the saree was revealing my abdomen skin where I made the cuts and it looked not so appealing.

Suddenly someone entered the room and my attention turned towards the noise and I saw Jungkook. Man!! He took away my breath for a moment and my heart skipped a beat.

His black two piece suit and that perfectly styled black hair. Ahhh!!! From which heaven did this man drop.

"How do I look, Coco?" He asked I could feel he was waiting for a compliment.

"Fine... Fine." I said and turned back to the mirror to adjust my saree.  I could see the disbelief on his face from the reflection of the mirror.

"Like should I change then?" He asked being concerned.

"Chill I was joking." I said with a chuckle.

He came closer and hugged me from behind slowly resting his chin on my shoulder.

"How do I look Mr. Jeon?" I asked him waiting for his reply.

Suddenly he slowly started to drop on his knees in front of me. And spoke in the most loving tone I could have ever heard from anybody.

"Incredible.. Gorgeous.. Breathtaking.."

He took a pause keeping his hands on both side of my hip girdle. His thumb gently caressing the area over the saree.