𝟓: 𝐏𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞

I walked to the dressing table and removed that handkerchief and kept it aside

I walked to the dressing table and removed that handkerchief and kept it aside. Suddenly Aani di came inside bursting the door.

"Rooh see what I found out."

She was smiling cheekily it was a rare sight at which I smiled and then my gaze landed on what she was showing me a box of PUZZLE. Well it's not a normal puzzle box cause it is the my favourite childhood puzzle which took me total 78 days to make. Cause it had many pieces and was really tricky. But I didn't play with it many times cause mom hid it from me saying that I need to focus on my grades and not this.

I was so happy seeing that box of puzzles that I ran to Aani di it was a bit dusty I quickly held my dupatta up and wiped the box to see the box clearly. As soon as I saw it all the Nostalgia came hitting back.

"I see, this much you love this box of puzzles you contributed your white dupatta to wipe it. This must really be close to your heart."

Aani di said handing over the box to me which I gladly took.

"You know na Di how much I love to slove puzzles and things but not Math sums."

She chuckled.
"Of course I know. So now why don't you start joining them up again aunty-uncle and my mom dad have also gone to purchase the gifts for the wedding. So let's go downstairs and join this in the living room."

She said cupping my cheeks and making me look at her and I nodded happily.

My eyes never left that alluring puzzle box. Well to describe that puzzle box it was a puzzle which was of Beauty and the Beast. My favourite Disney couple. I personally loved Belle growing up cause I noticed how many similarities we have she likes reading books like me, she was never given much freedom and to explore the outside world like me. And for beast he was never bad person the circumstances and the curse made him look like that but how much love he showed to Belle was unpredictable. I still remember the seen where Belle told him that she loves reading books and Beast gifted her the whole library. Maybe that's why they had a corner in my heart.

We came downstairs the whole house was quite and there weren't Naksh and Daksh too after all it's there office hours.