Chapter 4: Salvation Pt.3 (finale)

Kokushibo was out, out of the Mansion. He was out for hunting, it was still night almost 3 or 4 hours for Sunrise.
Kokushibo Ran in and inhuman speed. Yeah, he was not a human after all.
He knew a little far from the Mansion outside of the forest, there is a village not big but there was enough for kokushibo.
It didn't take much time for kokushibo to get there. He looked at the village which was filled with deadly silence everyone was sleeping soundly not a single soul knew what was looking their way.
He decided to look around the village there was many small firepits around the village path, which was burning, making the village quite bright. Kokushibo can look through in the dark too, but the firepits make it more easier to see clearly, kokushibo saw a older man lying aside the road, drunk.

His Six Eyes look at the filthy, drunk, man. But, then he sigh, that man was lucky. Kokushibo doesn't feed on older people or kids, he like to consume teens or young adults no matter what the gender.
He walk past the man, suddenly he sense two people, a young child and a young adult, maybe sibling. He went towards the pair. As he predicted, a little girl around 4-5 years old and a man maybe in his early 20s or something.

As soon as they made eye contact with the moon they freeze in fear.

"well.....seems like your time has.....end"  said kokushibo as always blankly.
In response, the older one stand in front of the young girl defending her.

Well, he knows, he cannot defend the girl from a monster like a kokushibo, so he yelled at her to run-
"RUN!"
She stumble  and take few steps back and then turn around and starts running as fast as her little legs can.

Honestly, kokushibo was not going to eat her anyway, so he let her run and take out his katana and lift it to cut his head of.....until-
" You are not going for my daughter, right? " The man said, he didn't try to run away, he stand there with the loving smile as if he is accepting his fate.

Father...........Oh..he is a father and his doing his best to protect his child, A parent with responsibilities....unlike him.

"No" Kokushibo answered and the man smile.
"Thank you, may I know your name?" he asked almost lovingly.
"Kokushibo."
"Oh."
His smile widens and his head rolled off.
Kokushibo had killed him.
Somethings pricks inside him.

He remembers his father was nothing like him or was he, he also was not a good father, even though he loved his sons, so his wife.........

But again, his envy was much stronger than his love

He finished consuming the man. And decided to went back to the Mansion, he need to go back and guard his Mistress again , after all she is alone and she is very vulnerable.

He ran faster to get there, in few minutes he was in front of the mansion.
He move forward to open the gates- until he heard a beautiful soft sound, which was humming something.

His heighten senses can barely hear it, If he was  like any other person he wouldn't even be able to notice the voice.
He went inside and learn the sound was coming from his mistress room.
He walk closer to the door-

" I can't return, I can't go back~
  There is a deep darkness~
   lurking inside...~~
   I can't return, I can't go back~
   I've lost my~ will, I've lost my love~"

She  was singing in English.
Kokushibo was standing outside of her room.
he doesn't understand  the meaning of the song but he was sure the song contains deep meanings.

He softly knock at the doors.
To again, notice the door was open, he silently went inside and saw his Mistress sitting in front of the large window, her back facing kokushibo. Kokushibo sat down on the floor behind her.