𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍

𖡡

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏 𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐄

𝟑𝟓𝟐 𝟕𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐕𝐄 #𝟏𝟏𝟏𝟏

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊, 𝐍𝐘 𝟏𝟎𝟎𝟎𝟏

"before we start, i just want to say im a huge fan of your fathers work," 

kléo smiled, "thank you miss," she begins searching for a name for the short haired lady that reminded her of ms. keller.

"oh, im sorry, im megan tate but you can just call me megan or meg for short," she grinned.

"so akeno and kléo, what do you bring to me today?"

"well, we have a friend, his names max.. one night we decided to have a threesome-- i know risqué, but i think it has caused a rift in our relationship." kléo replied.

"akeno, how do you feel about that?"

"honestly, she's right. if im going to be completely honest, my thoughts havent been purely about you, kléo"

"i fucking knew it," kléo hissed.

"hey, this is a safe space, and while im all for expressing yourselves, i ask that you please dont curse at your partner."

"fine," kléo muttered.

"so, now that we've cleared that up, i want to see where you two meet in the middle. im going to be asking you a series of questions that will determine compatibility. now dont be alarmed if you dont meet in the middle it doesnt mean you aren't meant for each other or should be together, it just means you should work on communication more. okay, you ready?"

the couple nodded and stiffened up.

"so lets start here first, how long have you two been together?"

"i mean we've been talking since freshman year but i didnt ask her out until last year," akeno titled his head looking for a answer from kléo.

"one year and seven months." kléo said nonchalantly.

"alright then, do you fight often?"

"actually, no. we dont, surprisingly."

"why is that surprising?" akeno asked kléo.

"maybe because its not common for couples to not fight?" she responded sarcastically.

"how often are you two intimate?"

"every other day, if not every day." akeno said proudly.

"do you either of you get jealous? i know you've mentioned the threesome and how its caused a few issues."

"um i want to be brutally honest here, gossip girl. im sure youve seen it. the gossip page that surrounds our school," kléo sat back in akenos comfort, "before her, everything was great but we've been on edge." 

"i can say the same," akeno looked at his girlfriend, "i think that we havent been completely honest and it bothers us."

"well its good that you two can come to an agreement," megan smiled, "i think all you two need is closure."