𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐒

after the wonderful weekend kléo spent with akeno, it was finally time for kléo's vogue special day in my life debut.

the producers would be at her house exactly at seven am to begin her filming. they wanted everything, raw in fact. 

she had to put on a show of course, but she still wanted to be her true authentic self.

𖡡

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

𝟓𝟑 𝐖 𝟓𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝟕𝟔,

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊, 𝐍𝐘 𝟏𝟎𝟎𝟏𝟗

𝟕:𝟎𝟎 𝐀𝐌

"so we'll start with you waking up alongside your boyfriend, unless thats something you--"

"no thats perfect. i mean we basically live with each other." kléo smiled and continued sitting on her bed with akeno.

"okay if we can just have you two lay back in bed and act as if you just woke up,"

kléo was very excited for this opportunity, she wanted everything to be perfect.

"and after a couple of seconds, im gonna say cut" the director pointed at the main camera, "i want you to look in this camera and begin the script. and akeno, i just want you to look in love. alright lets get started."

after the director said cut, kléo began the beginning of the video. "hey guys, welcome to a day in my life. the first thing i do if my boyfriend is here is shower him in love." 

kléo and akeno then kissed a couple of times, and had to limit themselves from having full on sex.

𖡡

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐃 - 𝐒𝐓 𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐄'𝐒 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋

𝟕𝟏𝟗 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝟖𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊, 𝐍𝐘 𝟏𝟎𝟎𝟐𝟖

𝟖:𝟏𝟏 𝐀𝐌

"so, the first thing akeno and i do when we arrive at school is greet our friend group. we have a designated table that no one else is allowed to sit and and-" kléo stopped in her tracks confusing the camera crew, but her herself was confused.

she only saw monet and luna at the table. julien decided sitting with zoya would be the better option. this wasnt the best thing considering everything that was being filmed was going on the internet and could possibly tarnish juliens image.

kléo decided to cause a diversion. 

"but today, ive decided to give you an all exclusive tour of constance billard."

kléo then entered the school followed by her boyfriend and camera crew, giving each and every significant detail before being stopped by her headmistress.