Part 2

It's august and i don't like this weather,  today is the day when i have to shift to dormitory,  my college is just 20 minutes away from my home but i can no longer walk alone to anywhere,  dad is busy and mom is also busy so i can not make them tired by constantly going back and forth between collage and home , so dormitory is the safest place i'll be living at...

I have specially asked for single room with no window just one bed and table i don't want any connection with outside world and i'm sure once they get to know about my past they wouldn't like to see me as well ...

I was packing my bags with my all black t-shirt and blue jeans i like black now , it won't attract attention

I don't wanna wear colours anymore , i don't want people to look at me anyway so i just wear loose pants and oversized tshirt daily

" sooyoung-ah let's go princess "

Joy step mom said , joy just nodded and carried her bag towards her mother's car...

The ride was silent but as they reached her college " SM college of Science and technology" her step mother spoke up...

" i know it's hard to share things with me or your father but atleast share with yerim , maybe then only you will feel good and i can get my baby princess back. ...., you know how much i want you to be happy , please if it's not too much then comeback to us , and take care , call me and i'll be here in minutes , stay safe and take care ok doll ? "

Sooyoung just nodded and smiled and went inside her new college with bag in her hand , once she settled in her dorm room it was already night , tomorrow after 3 years she's gonna face people .... lots of them

With the little courage she had sooyoung assured herself that she'll be fine as long as she stays away from every person , she is here graduate so that her father and mother can be happy with her achievement......

With those thoughts she fell asleep waiting for new day ......

But she's anaware of is that this new day will bring new phase , new chapter and new beginning of her life ....