Part 8

"Everyone i hope y'all are doing great , now today i'll be talking about panic attacks"

Taehyung said and looked at everyone, but sooyoung was lost in her own thought looking outside...

She saw an ant trying to pull a sugar cube with all her might but still unable to..., Taehyung voice brought her back

He was teaching about panic attack and it's symptoms

- hyperventilation
- dizziness
- chest pain
- heart palpitations
- sweating
- shaking
- trembling

These are some of the majoy signs of panic attacks , there are more to it but these are common signs...
Taehyung said , and sooyoung eyes went wide.....

"So it's panic attack " Sooyoung said mumbling

She is dealing with this for very long but she ain't sure what it was , she was scared to google it because google always scares her...

Joy had so much more questions regarding this but she is scared to ask infront of everyone , she knows no one and no one is interested in her as well but thought of getting noticed scares her...
She waited for taehyung class to get over

Sooyoung lightly knocked teacher's cabin and went inside , as it was lunch time other teachers were outside only taehyung was there because her needs to be there for only one class so he was packing his bag ....

Due to sudden rustle he looked up and saw her ...

"Yes sooyoung? Do you have anything to ask?"
He asked her with his polite smile.

" s....s...sir  i..if  someone deals with pa...panic attacks how do they deal with it ? "

Sooyoung asked then looked down while clasping her fingers together,  she was scared but she needs to know if there is any way to deal with this, she can't handle it anymore it's getting harder to deal with this everyday when she experience any trigger.

Taehyung came closer to her, still looking at her and slightly raised his hands over her head , sooyoung flinched and moved slightly backward , sudden fear raised in her eyes but after seemed like 5 minutes Taehyung slowly patted her head

"There are several ways to deal with it , but if someone is getting it very often then they should visit therapist"

"B...but if that person get panic attack because of therapist then?"

Sooyoung asked innocently slowly raising her eyes and locked it with Taehyung brown orbs

"Do you feel comfortable with me?"
Taehyung asked with slight smile

Sooyoung didn't know what to say

Is she ? He never hurted her but she is scared of him too , he don't look like a bad person but how can you tell by someone's face? It's not easy. Trusting people is last thing Sooyoung wanted to do.

***********************************
Sorry if you feel this story is boring but i'm trying to make interesting,  if you like this story then please vote , it truly motivates me to write more