Part 7

"Hello miss sooyoung,  how are you feeling today?"
Dr. Jungkook said after seeing sooyoung, he know , he won't be getting any response but her still tried. To which sooyoung just nodded.

" Dr. How long unnie needs to come for  checkups ? Her injury is healed now" yeri said

" Maybe few more months , there are 18 burn marks on her body , and it might get open anytime again because it was not treated for a very long time, so we need to do that and also to see the progress of plastic surgery on those places , but don't worry she is fine now and in no time her injuries  will be gone completely"
Dr. Jungkook said with a smile

Suddenly there was a knock on a door and suddenly another doctor in white coat entered saying

" kookie where is mr. george file? I gotta check something"
" oh sorry you have a patient? I thought it's lunch time so you might be free , i will comeback later"

Suddenly he stopped in his track and turned back

" Sooyoung?"

"Professor taehyung " sooyoung said with a nod.

" What are you doing here ? Are you ok ?" he asked in worried tone

"Nothing wrong just monthly check up" jungkook said and taehyung just nodded and went outside .

Once sooyoung left the hospital taehyung again comeback in jungkook office because he was curious

" why was she here ?"

" you know her ?"

" Yes , she is my student at SM"

"But why you are so much worried about a student"

" Hurry up kookie tell me , i'm losing my mind here"

"Oooo losing your mind and all , so finally hyung is interested in someone apart from books"

Taehyung gave him a look after which jungkook just nodded and said

"Her situation is weird you see, 3 years back some doctor from our hospital saw her fainted outside our hospital , so they brought her inside because her body had so many injuries,  after doing treatment for days there were 18 burn marks rod like and her feet was injured too , it also looked like someone torchered her but when she woke up and we found out she doesn't remember anything about last 3-4 years , so we called her family and found out she went missing 3 years back" jungkook said in a calm tone.

Taehyung gasped , her was shocked and after this whole revelation sinked in he again asked

" what kind of 18 burn injuries?"

"18 rod shape burns specially near her lower abdomen and 6 marks inside her thighs near her private part"

Taehyung eyes was red from horror , he doesn't know what to do , sooyoung is so strong to still walk that confidentally  with all those injury.... whoever did this is pure inhumane...

"What was your diagnosis?" Taehyung asked to jungkook

" sexual assault ........, but i'm scared it's more than that too , and she remembers it very clearly, although she denied but i saw her getting nightmares every night here and crying while saying she don't wanna take her away again"

After this revelation all taehyung can remember her saying that she is filthy ..

if you like this story then please vote , it truly motivates me to write more