Part 5

Joy was standing outside taehyung office for 5 minutes, she don't wanna go inside but she has to

With all her courage she knocked the door , and a taehyung asked her to come inside....

After entering sooyoung was hesitant about closing door because that can cause her to again have that panic attack , while she was still looking at the door taehyung said.....

" it's ok to keep the door open if that's makes you comfortable"

Sooyoung just nodded and slowly sat on the chair

" Are you ok ? "

She again nodded

" do you have any problem adjusting? Or you don't like the food of here ? "

Joy again shook her head

" If there is anything you want to ask me , or anything you need you can tell me ok ? If not me then any teacher is fine but know that i am here to listen and help "

Taehyung said with a smile , sooyoung was still looking down , he can tell she is either shy or an introvert but there is something more

Suddenly sooyoung rose her head and looked straight into taehyung eyes with expression that no one knows about

Taehyung was stunt ....., this was first time he has seen her face and she was pretty...., it might not be enough to describe her beauty but Taehyung thought if there is any fairy in this world then she must be as beautiful as sooyoung is....

, it might not be enough to describe her beauty but Taehyung thought if there is any fairy in this world then she must be as beautiful as sooyoung is

"Sir how do one manage to live without any will to survive ?"

Taehyung was about to open his mouth but again he was in shock , sooyoung was only 21 , what kind of situation she is in that she is questioning her existence

He wanted to ask so many questions to her but he was scared that it might be her first time asking someone this

"It's ok , you don't have to answer" Sooyoung said as she can she taehyung expression, he was confused and shocked

" By looking for purpose to live , it can be anything, a person , an achievement, self love. But every human should have that, that what makes us going, but never pin all your desire, hope and motivation to one person or thing , We aspire for something and end up losing it, We feel now there is no reason to live. The entire life is waste. We start having negative feelings about ourselves. We feel that we are not worthy enough but that's not true There is no question of survival. You don't have to survive, you have to live life"

Sooyoung listened to him carefully and nodded

"If you have any other question anytime you can ask me , i'm always here "

Sooyoung stood up from her seat and with slight bow she turned towards the door , but with sudden air the door gets closed........, this was all it took horror from 3 years coming back in front of her eyes before she could run away from here her legs started feeling numb and she fell down...

Taehyung got shocked , at first he didn't know what happened to her suddenly but as he came closer to her , he can see that she has started to hyperventilate ... , he came running towards her and hold her palm in his own and started rubbing it...

"Sooyoung breath slowly, count your breathing and breath slowly , calm down "

After few minutes her breathing came back to normal , she jerked his hand away

" i.....i am sorry please don't touch me i'm filthy"

She ran away from there

Taehyung was still on the floor where she fell , and he was still looking at the close door but he was sure now , she was suffering and dying from inside, and he needs to help her ..

Taehyung was still on the floor where she fell , and he was still looking at the close door but he was sure now , she was suffering and dying from inside,  and he needs to help her

*********
If you like this story please comment 💚 and vote 💜