Part 6

It was sunday today , sooyoung was lying on her dorm bed thinking about how foolish decision she made by asking such a foolish question from her professor. She don't wanna tell anyone anything because people will hate her and maybe leave her , she is scared what if those people comeback again ?

Flashback

"I think we have used you enough,  haven't we ?" For now ?
A guy with dirty faced said to sooyoung while looking straight at her
And sooyoung was just looking down with no life in her eyes

" i will drop you to your home , but remember whenever we wanna use you again you have to comeback , we have your videos remember?"

At first sooyoung was happy but when she heard him completely she was beyond shock , she doesn't know if she has any need to live but she wanted to see her family , do something for them before she goes back

" Remember not to run away because we will find you , and don't even think about telling anyone , because you know what we can do with those clips"

Sooyoung was again silent then suddenly her hair got pulled and he slapped her across her face ..... her lips started bleeding.....

"Oh how i love your bloody lips "

He said before crashing his lips on her. Sooyoung did nothing just stayed like that and let him do whatever he wanted ... , because she is tired , she tried to stop them all so many times but what she god in return? Hot rod treatment ....

So she chose to be silent because it save her from more hurt , more injury

After this , he took her near a forest and dropped her on the road and told her to wait for him...

Sooyoung didn't know where she was , all she knew that she fainted in front of a hospital after walking for 1 hour and when she woke up , there were needles inside her , her clothes were changed and doctors were asking her so many questions,  she didn't know what to say so all she said was

"I don't remember "

Flashback ends

Sooyoung  was thinking about all that when suddenly there was a call from her sister yeri

"Unnie it's your appointment today at Kim hospital remember? I'm coming to pick you up with driver uncle , we will go together "

"Yerim-ah you don't need to worry , i can go by myself it's just a monthly checkup with Dr. Jungkook"

" Unnie i miss you , i wanna meet you , this is one of the rare chances please let me come , i promise i won't cause trouble"

" you never cause any trouble yerim-ah , ok you can come in half an hour"

" i guess today Dr. Jungkook gonna see those old injuries again "