Part 3

(Trigger warning)

" leave me !!!! Please for god sake leave me"

*Slap*

"Shut the fu*k up , why do you think you have this beautiful face ? Why do you think you have this beautiful body ? To make men like us satisfied, so do your job and if you don’t.... you damn well know what we can do "

"No please , please leave me you all please i beg you "

" Yes beg us , that's what we like but we won't be leaving you hottie , it will be my turn after him so do it fast"

" Noooo *ummmffffff*"

Sooyoung woke up with a gasp , crying she curled up herself like a ball , after what seems like an hour when she finally stopped sobbing , she patted her face and checked the time ....
It was just 5 in the morning , her classes starts at 7  but with her nightmare she won't be sleeping anymore...

She decided to freshen up and get a shower ..... ,

yesterday the dorm warden told her that breakfast will be at 6:30 - 6:45 but sooyoung was early the breakfast wasn't served but she felt hungry so she decided to have some bread which she brought from her home then go to her class

It was only 6:01 when she finally found her new classroom , no one was in the campus except guards .........., she was scared but it felt because there were cameras everywhere so no one will dare to hurt her here ....

Suddenly she heard a knock on the classroom door , as she was in her own world it took few minutes for sooyoung to realize that someone is asking for her attention....

" Hey there ,you are quite early can i ask you if this is the classroom of bachelor's students?"

Joy was silent for few minutes,  the person who asked her was patiently waiting for her response without any noise , after what seemed like eternity  she came back to present and just nodded her head and shielded her face with her long black hair.   ..

" Ok hello , you must be student then , i'm Kim Taehyung your guest lecturer of psychology this semester"

While looking at her he was waiting for a response but nothing came out of her mouth, still without minding it taehyung went on his desk and started arranging notes and his ipad , and got busy with his work......

After sometime students started coming and by seeing this sooyoung went to the last seat of the class .... no one was sitting there because it was close to washroom and weird smells kept coming from there......, even sooyoung couldn't tolerate that but she don't want any kind of communication from anyone so for her this seemed like a blessing in disguise.....

She took out her mask and wore it because now it was good excuse for her and she can also hide her face...

Taehyung was taking attendance but someone with name park sooyoung wasn't saying anything...

Park sooyoung

Park sooyoung

" If miss park sooyoung is in the class please raise your hand "

This brought sooyoung back in the class and she slowly rose her tiny hands and Taehyung just stared at her for a moment and nodded

" Please make sure you are focused in my class atleast,  i don't like it at all when students don't pay attention and i really do give punishments to those students"

Sooyoung just nodded once again

* ♡ *

IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY PLEASE DO TELL ME , THERE MIGHT BE GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE AND I'M SORRY FOR THAT